Reviews for Sortis
BatTaco10 chapter 33 . 9/25/2018
This story needs an update! It cannot end like this! T_T Fudge, I found this today and finished it as well. I was at school when I was reading it but had to stop because I didn't want to cry at the college library. I was REALLY going to cry! I swear, Ra's better back the fuck off WHEN you update. I thought Ra's would back off since he respected Bruce, but he kills off future family! FUCK YOU, RA'S! Though, not going to lie. It'd be interesting if Ra's somehow brought second Jason back to life and he goes on the path of the first Red Hood. Things would get angstier and tougher for Tim, but that's why it's angst. He could use the Lazarus Pit as I believe it not only brings back youth but life as well. Though this is your AU, so it's your rules lol. PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE UPDATE!
BatTaco10 chapter 25 . 9/25/2018
I LOVE JASON FUCKING TAYLOR! What a flirt! A nice welcome for Timmy~! But then I remember Tim's second Jason is killed and I'm back to crying! Fucking Ra's! Man, this is so depressing, but I can't stop. It hurts but it's so good! Am I a masochist? But I don't enjoy the pain, I'm just enduring it! Then I also realize this story hasn't been updated in 6 years! You're probably an adult and have a family and career so fanfictions are no longer a priority of yours. STILL, please conclude this story at the very least! I can tell you poured lots of passion into it, so finish this baby!
BatTaco10 chapter 3 . 9/25/2018
T_T POOR TIM! God, I have that image stuck in my head. First angst story I've read, and I'm crying like a fucking rain cloud. FUCKKKKKKKK! I can't stop crying. Man, I already know things will get more depressing from now on. Stay strong, babybird. T-T
ms-cold chapter 33 . 12/4/2015
Hiya,
I love your writing and adore this story. I love the way the timelines reveal different pieces and link all together. I hope you update one day.

Thanks for a great story!
Ace942 chapter 33 . 11/18/2015
Fuck this story is just amazing as the first time I read it which was about three almost four years ago. I'm in tears mainly because of its beauty but also because it's not finished. For the longest time I waited for an update, eventually I gave up on waiting for it, but something in me told me to reread it a few days ago. I hope this something also reached out to you somehow and that for reasons unknown you'll rediscover your story and continue writing it to completion. I'd like to believe that the ending would involve Tim's return to mortality, perhaps the transfer of his brain into an organically grown body so that he live out the rest of his days as he once was before. I don't know if it's too much to ask for but I'd love it if you maybe updated this story three more times, heck I'll take one chapter so long as it ends the story. If there's anything I can reflect upon this story it's that everything is connected. All ends meet.
Helen Smith chapter 33 . 9/17/2015
No- wait! Please, please, oh please for the love of sanity, please oh pleasepleaseplease do not let this be the end. I love this so much- your stories are always so delightfully unusual- and I will quite possibly die if this ends right here. I loved it that much. So, please, oh please, I am BEGGING you, please find it in your heart to continue this! It's fantastic, intriguing, wonderfully angsty, and I absolutely must see this go on. So- pretty-pretty please- continue?
Sea of Vinegar chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
Don't mind me, I'll just be crying in this corner. No big deal. TT_TT
Allypallycally1 chapter 33 . 10/11/2014
Ugh do you know how much I love this story?! I wish it was carried on but I guess it was too good to be true! Honestly I think I'm going to read this at least four more times it's so well written and so cute and angsty and there's nothing I don't love about it. I wish I knew how you were planning to end it though, where these multiple arcs were going to end up! I'm so curious it's going to kill me! Such a good story though, well done!
Allypallycally1 chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
Damn this made me cry. Nothing ever makes me cry. It could just be the shampoo in my eyes but hot damn I am really sad now. I freaking love this story. I love Tim and I love robots this is heaven for me you absolute sweetheart.
Wilted Camellia chapter 33 . 3/7/2014
You make me look the fool over here, I'm sure. Sitting in the library while going from grinning to tearing up and back every few minutes for the last hour while staring intently at a computer screen cannot do much for the image of an emotional stable college student. I love this too much to care about that. However, his has not been updated since 2012, so I doubt you'll finish it. So. Confliction results. Does my love this story outweigh my hatred of being left at a precipice with no resolution? I do not have the answer. We'll just have to pretend we all die together for the last time, Tim included. Er, is it bad that that's my version of a happy ending?

Keep writing,
Lia
RomaniGypsy chapter 33 . 3/10/2013
This is so AMAZING! The one fan-fiction that ACTUALLY made me teary-eyed. Your writing is fantastic and I can't wait to read more of it
Just Miki chapter 33 . 12/2/2012
Absolutly brillant and devistatingly tragic. Your an amazing writer and i love the idea of the batfamily going on forever. Tim as my favorite robin i find sad but you are pulling this off with suprising feness. Perhaps more about Batman and Robins? Thanks for a wonderful story, i look forward to more
Accountnolongerworking chapter 33 . 9/1/2012
Wow, I can't believe I have only just found this story. It is amazing and I have never read anything like it before! ]
LunaTehNox chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
Happy tears. Well, bittersweet tears. Of course Alfred is such a bamofo that he immediately recognizes them. He's ALFRED.
LunaTehNox chapter 16 . 7/12/2012