Reviews for This Divided Man
BehindDamonEyes chapter 8 . 7/24
This is excellent. More, please? I really like the way you have woven these two worlds together and created a riveting story.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 6/16
Sam Winchester and my favorite Angel Gabriel, who has been transformed into a woman, travel at random through the Appalachians and accidently trip over the remains of the BAU. That's quite the set up for a story. Where will you take our band of adventurers next, I wonder?
8shinigamikiller8 chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
I really hope you decide to continue because I just love your story! :)
1sunfun chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
Nice.
yumeniai chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Loving this story so far. The Supernatural/Criminal Minds mesh is perfect here, and unique. I'm especially enjoying Gabriel and her machinations! This chapter was great, Lucifer's memories were so interesting. Looking forwards to more!
IdaRose89 chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Please keep writing! It's a really refreshing take on Season 5 and they should never have KO'd Gabriel! How dare they!
First Lady Lestat chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
I know I'm all late and wrong and this is probably abandoned, but love this and can't wait to read more soon
Greeniron chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
This chapter is very intriguing. I found myself wondering whether Michael left traces behind as well. I hope you decide to come back to this story some day.
Hebi R chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Er, Sam and Dean decedents of Cain and Able?

Unless Noah's wife or one or more of his sons wives were female descendants of Cain, only Seth's bloodline survives the Flood. (The lineage is right there in the Book.) And the Hebrew meaning of Able's name indicates his lack of impact on the world. Either way, any bloodline from so far back would by this point be dispersed to such a large portion of the population that Lucifer and Michael would be spoiled for choice when it comes to vessels.

Sorry. I, um, study this stuff. Love the fic!
slg chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
I'm not a big fan of slash, so Sam&femGabriel is a great pairing. Write more, lovely fic
Sophie chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
Oh you still didn't update? I can't wait for a new chapter...

I think you should post this story in the normal Supernatural category, too, I mean you could, the Criminal Minds characters don't seem important in this story so far, and you would get a lot more reviews (I mean do that if the lack of reviews is the reason why you are not updating...)

Still loving your story... Update please and soon!
Sam4everr chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
Loved it, update soon please
Sophie chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
Oh WOW, I've just read your story, I loved it very very much! Please update soon!

Sam is becoming Lucifer? Or was is Gabriel not telling? But if he is becoming Lucifer then isn't she his sister or something?

Anyway, please do update! This is my favourite Supernatural story from now on...
Whiitewolf chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
Not a fan of slash. It disturbs me but this fic is still amazing and I'm reading it. I'm not complaining by the way. I'm just saying this fic is so amazing that it doesn't bother me. D

It's great!