Reviews for The Perks of Being a Telepath
guest chapter 59 . 7/12
Just found this two days ago; it's been a great read! Can't wait for the next chapter!
soccerlover91 chapter 59 . 5/5
I love this so much! I can't wait to see how Raven gets her memories back.
Lyra Grey chapter 59 . 3/25
I've only just found this story yesterday, so I didn't have to wait for two years... But do continue the story, please!
Everything you've already written here is truly wonderful! I love the way you portrayed Charles' and Erik's friendship.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 59 . 3/24
whoa, you updated! this is great!* thumbs up*
Hana-Liatris chapter 59 . 3/22
It was a hell of a surprise finding your update in my email inbox! You made me re-read the whole story once again!
I missed the Charles-Erik complicated relationship ;)

Hope to hear from you soon!
Lyn Gleason chapter 59 . 3/22
OMG! I am so glad you are back! *Burst into tears* I'm happy that you are continuing the story! Thank you! :D You are awesome!
imasyon chapter 59 . 3/22
I don't care how long I have to wait for the continuation of this story, I'll always be ready to keep reading it 3 Also, I just graduated last year and know how much of a hassle studies can be, so please take care of yourself and take all the time you need! Either way, I'm always happy to read more, no matter how late and how little ;)

ps: I think Erik was supposed to say either Schei├če or Scheibe (which is the less strong version of the first)? My mother tongue is German so I'm not sure if schibe means anything in English :'D
What a wonderful surprise! This is one of my favorite works, and I'm so excited to see you continuing it.
jhholba chapter 58 . 7/1/2015
Stumbled across this today and am so glad I did. Extremely creative, well written, while remaining true to the characters. Wow. Thank you for sharing this! And I'm so glad I could sit and read it all at once... having to wait between chapter postings might have killed me! :)
Kureiji-Kurai chapter 57 . 3/14/2015
This was sad, amazing, touching, and confusing! I lived you working the older Erik in. I also have always been curious how their Fassy and Mcavoy selves could be honestly so close even when they are mad at each other, and then have Erik be so utterly cold when he watched Charles die. I mean, yeah, he got mad at Johnny and talked about his one regret...but it was still so cold! He was worried when Charles was dying but cold about it...and it really WAS his fault, in my opinion.
I digress. Anyway, good chapter, hope things actually go better for the little group. I was glad Hank ended up kind of saving them. I felt rather bad for him in future past considering all he went through. He was the only one that stayed by Charles and yet the guy just kind of treated him badly. He mourned the loss of everyone else and just totally forgot the one person who stuck around.
Kureiji-Kurai chapter 56 . 3/14/2015
This was super! Loved ever second! I will admit, Onslaught and Charles working Cain over...that moment when Charles let him go! I was so happy! I know it is a horribly morbid thing to want, but I really want to know what went on from that end, the final interaction. Onslaught remembers the dude, he would just be spectacular against someone he hated that way. The monster turning on it's original creator, classic! Sorry, I'll stop now.
That part where Charles reminded Erik that he was "no ones puppet" was brilliantly touching! Loved that, hope Erik fights for his memory.
Thenidiel chapter 58 . 3/12/2015
Really enjoying this - please update soon!
Kureiji-Kurai chapter 42 . 3/8/2015
I find myself wishing Onslaught would grow up and just help Charlesbecause that would make them more powerful,a one man tag team. Lol and I secretly like your Onslaught as much as I dislike him. He could be do helpful if Charles could get through to him.
Though, that ending scene with Sean and Charles was so cute! He brought him coco! That is all the cute! And I like the maturing Sean. It was unfair he never got the chance to grow up in the movie.
Kureiji-Kurai chapter 34 . 3/7/2015
"I thought, at the time,it was the only way to survive. I had thelives ofthousands of mutants' in my grasp and without Onslaught, I would have killed every singlelast one ofthem, instead of thethirty-threeI couldn't save."
How did Onslaught help him stop it? What did the two of them do to combat the machine? Did Onslaught control his powers for that time?
Kureiji-Kurai chapter 5 . 3/5/2015
You're not a nerd! Charles did mention it in first class. He said he was thinking about his son, William, thus it was his son. They were different people. :)
And I love you're fic, it's amazing!