Reviews for Blood and Honour
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 6/29
Omg I love let the right one In and this was simply amazing you made Eli's characterization on point and... I just don't have any words to describe how awesome this story was(:
abbyissoawesome chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I like it. You did a good job hinting at the darkness of let the right one in.
Nikki271 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Please continue. It's really good!
ShadowOkamiYokai chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This reminds me of a movie called "Let Me In". Its similar to that movie by way of a little girl being the "vampire" and befriending a a human boy who's looks to be the same age as her. It's a pretty interesting movie to watch, kind of creeped me out on some parts, but other than that its good. Really liked this fic, I've read once before but i forgot the title so I'm glad to see its still here.
Zephiraya chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Well... I don't know either book or film of let the right one in, but I enjoyed this story nontheless. I believe Sanguini to be a ruefully underused character and you twisted him to suit your needs just fine. It flowed very nicely, didn't feel forced at all.

Xoxo
Zephi
musme chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I like it
A Nest of Nargles chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
that was amazing
Obscene Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
What was that movie about? Did it have a bad ending?
bananacupcakes chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Clubmeister chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
As "the infected", I like this story very much:)

Yes, I'm agree, it's almost impossible not to fell in love with Eli:))

But I haven't understood the moment about Oskar, when he couldn't wake up. Why? Isn't he was like Eli at that moment?
Sarasva chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Since I appreciated "Nobody's hero" so much, I've decided to discover your other pieces, starting with this one.

I didn't see the film or read the book Eli is from but I searched on wikipedia to know what it was about. And it seemed quite interesting.

There is a strange atmosphere in your OS. (It's not a bad thing. On the contrary, it shows your skills.)

It seems like a fog, as if everything was blurred, everything but Harry and Eli. Since the two met, I fell like the others are around but without being really here. As if Harry was in a dream. Yes. That's it. Reading "Blood and Honour" was like having a dream.

I hope I don't confuse you with my ramblings. it's just difficult for me to exprim what I want to say. The right words semms to escape me.

Your Harry was a good mixt of fragility and determination. I loved the way he thought, in particular, his remark on courage and foolishness.

I really liked the boys's interaction. There was a certain intensity in their conversations and sometimes in their silences oo.

I think what I love the most in you is your capacity to create universes, the way you built an atmosphere. Your writing transfer feelings and that's really, really great.

And don't forget the wonderful characters you write : you give them a personnality, a depth I don't often find in fanfiction.

I think I just love your writings

Sarasva
mabidiso chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Didn't read the book or see the movie, so I did not come in to this with a frame of reference. This work stands on it's own. Love that this was Sanguine and Worple. Eli and the old lecher. Wow. Your Eli is an alien, otherworldly being. Harry may be able to speak to him, touch him, even love him, but I wonder how much of Eli is comprehensible to the human brain and psyche. Couldn't help but think of Eli as an alien vampire from another existence, one who would be alien even to terran vampires. He's so different from the myths and familiar types, I don't know how to place him. And to have spent so long as a 12 year old! An eternal child. I don't know whether this is a romantic idea or utterly appalling. Was he a castrato before becoming a vampire, or was he made one after? That's yet another thing that makes him alien. Except for the scar, I would have thought his "other universe" origin had been confirmed right there. I don't even know what to think of Harry. Harry is both nearly as alien as Eli, nearly as otherworldly, and yet at the same time he's as prosaic and earthbound as any bumbling Ron or Neville. He's full to the brim with so many human foibles, but still there's something to him that allows him to identify with Eli, get close to him and relate in such a way that they can bond. This is quite a haunting story.
FullMoonLuver09 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Good job! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Please write more I love the story

Please update!