Reviews for Phoenix
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
The ending was truly unexpected. Wow. As for the rest, you had no noticeable technical errors, the narration was beautiful, and the plot followed a natural progression. I loved the surreal nature of the whole thing and how it shifted between humor and horror. Very absurdist of you.
Pho chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Great job. Poland is one of my favorites.
Tap Dancin On A Land Mine chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. You have done an absolutely gorgeous job and I thank you for posting it (: I enjoyed every word.
KorosuKa chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Truely a beautiful story!

I really like your style of writing, I love how you represent Poland, he's also one of my favourite characters
Queen.Violet chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Ah, I was having a bad day, then I stumbled across this fic, and it totally cheered me up. :D

It's really good. :3
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Aaaaah! (I had to rewrite that Aaaaaah because it ended up ad Aaaass, which wasn't what I was going for) I simply adore Poland! Oh my god! He's just like so totally fab!

-Ash
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
God, this was beautiful. Poland is also one of my favorite characters and it saddens me the lack of good fan fiction showing him. Your writing was top notch and very in character. As always, a great story!
JustAnn chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
WOW. It's the best fanfic with Poland and Lithuania I ever read! A lot of them shows Feliks as an idiot or helpless victim and it really piss me off (I'm Polish) but your story shows Poland in way I think of him. So thanks for great work and keep writing! (Sorry for mistakes)
Hazins chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
A very nice fanfic! It's nice to see some Poland and Lithuania, without it being romance or whatnot.

That is SO like Poland to do that, though :P Hehe.

Thanks for writing!
Anne.k3 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Awww, such an awesome fic!

I really liked how you wrote Poland here. He is still... himself, but he is not too futile or stupid, as a lot of people write him. We see a deeper side of him, the bad things he's been through.

I seriously liked this story (as you may already have noticed XD)!
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This is adorable! I want to hug them both and squeeze them! *sigh* im going to go read it again... And again and again and again!

Signed:

TGDoL
Jenica King chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
FVJNTFVIOFJHAOFJNIOSFJOHA! NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! why must you write stuff like this? It makes me want to crawl into the story and hug them! Damn you and your awesomeness!