Reviews for Demons Don't Teach Kendo
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Are you planning to update? I hope so!
silvermooncry chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
PLEASE write more! I love what you're doing!
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is brilliant and bringing me back to my childhood! I love the original BSK series and this is such a fun and novel idea. I can't wait read more!
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
youkai can do pretty much anything they want to do... duh. i'm not going to tell him he can't.
Fluffy's Lady chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! Oh.. oh lord... oh lord... my sides hurt. XD;; Just the image of Sesshomaru (in either form) pulling an InuYahsha has me dying! XD LOVE this chapter!
pumpkinpi chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Hehehe, Eddie finally cross the line big time with that little comment he made! And whoever complained about the additional exercise should have learn from Eddie embarassment! Great stuff look forward to more!
sycoandcrazy-inc chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Is it bad that I kind of want Sesshomaru to frighten a child to tears? 'Cause I think it would be funny...Anyway, this is a cute story and I can't wait to read more of it.

-Crazy
Kitani chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
heeheee badaass Sess teacher! loving this! more please! D your style of writing is very...AMAZING! I envy you in a happy way!
Fluffy's Lady chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Haha, "each other of course." Beautiful. This is hilarious. xD I love Sesshomaru, especially in this modern-day teacher role. But what's all this about amputating his arm? He got it back towards the end. -_- Poor, Sesshou. *huggles said youkai*
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
idiots, wasted motion and time taken to 'complete' a swing will leave you open to attack. minimize motion, conserves energy and leaves you able to perform the next attack or block an incoming attack.

watch something incredibly wonderful:

youtube v/ObdlLp7gkYA?version3&%3Bhlen_US

\o/

curious why you use honorifics and japanese kendo/martial arts terms but won't use the correct term for the creature who is sesshoumaru but instead doggedly use the term for what he is not? p
sesshy fan chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
an excellent crossover damn worth reading... plssss update more... plss..
Demonic-Otaku chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
Sessy its RUDE not to bow!

LOL
Kitani chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
That was an awesome insight in kendo, as minor and basic as it was told. I'm wanting to know what characters from IY you will include in this new and awesome fic.

Waiting for more, albeit not patiently!

-YOUR reader review person! D
pumpkinpi chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Hehehe Kohaku and their sensai practically rubbed the poor kids feet raw! But there no sense in them learning the more complicated stuff if they can't learn the simpler aspects to the art! Bet those kids curiousity is only going to increase with Kohaku almost blowing the head insturctor cover! Great stuff look forward to the rest!
sorcerousfang chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Silent as is Sesshomaru's fashion. Oh, I can't wait for more!