Reviews for Soul Warrior
please do more
DiegoXShira4eva chapter 10 . 4/20
please continue
brenzebrenze chapter 11 . 3/5
can you please continue with the story I really like it and want it to go on
moonLight117 chapter 11 . 4/23/2015
when will you continue this story?
TigerOfTheWest chapter 11 . 1/24/2015
please opdate i love this fanfic :P
robert sikes chapter 11 . 1/18/2015
hi it your pal rob short for robert good job on this one i was read this way wacthing deep blue sea and i love the story keep the good wrok up and ps i am doing greet .
tobert sikes chapter 11 . 1/10/2015
hi it is me rob short for robert sikes i love the story you did and i love the plot in it sorry for not review in pats weak i just brkeup with my grilfrind becus she kiss a guy be hand my bake.
but maby i have luke with the next gril i fall in love with but bake to this i love the way you did this story plees do moor and i will rade thime .
vampire raider chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
wow nice chapter.I hope u will update and please try to update soon
animalcrazyperson chapter 11 . 11/3/2013
Please don't forget about this story! It's a really good plot.
pandamaster97720 chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
pleas go on i love this story
pandamaster97720 chapter 10 . 10/26/2012
pleas go on it is good
ian2671 chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
YEAH PO'S BACK XP. just want to say ask this ummm can you please make that bingwen guy die at the end pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaase. that son of a biatch deserves to die.(sorry for the cursing) im just pissed is all
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
Sad chapter. :( I feel so bad for Po, he's been through so much. I look forward to more of the story, hope Tigress will be okay. :) "Like ships in the night, you keep passing me byyyyy, just wasting timmmmme, trying to prove who's right" lol sorry, listening to that song and didn't know what else to write. xD :) ttfn.
-LittleMissPanda84
KevinTheWerehog chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
this is awesome story you are very good writer
keep going in good work