Reviews for Maybe I Know
Loony the Lothlorien Huntress chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
Um Ali those rumors are like half true... God this is just getting more interesting. Loving it.
Loony the Lothlorien Huntress chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
Okay how did I see the Sirius was cheating bit coming? To much fanfiction. Cherry's got her answer but what's going on with her? Falling for Sirius Bloody Black?
The dating Ali to help James bit wasn't exspected, seems typical now. Can't wait to read more!
Loony the Lothlorien Huntress chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
I'll pretend to make sense of everything Remus just said. Sirius is I don't think I have a describing word for him, lovable yet irrating maybe? Great chapter!
Loony the Lothlorien Huntress chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Bloody brilliant chapter, James and Sirius gay lovers, oh that was brilliant! I loved it!
Loony the Lothlorien Huntress chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Remus Lupin, the King of noticing stuff. Great chapter and this is getting more interesting by the paragraph.
Loony the Lothlorien Huntress chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Someone doesn't like Lily... I can't wait to continue reading!
Loony the Lothlorien Huntress chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Interesting, I like the plan to test Sirius's loyalty. Oh Sirius is gonna be stuffed.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 37 . 10/28/2012
I loved this story, it was was never really fluffy but there were sime happy moments like this chapter. I love that it all worked out in the end.

I hope you dont mind this, but I honestly hated Lily and James in this fic. Theybare like my two (after Sirius) favourite characters and I never thiught I could. But lily was like Hitler or Stalin - a totalitarian bitch. And james was a spineless dweeb who just licked the ground she walked on like ot was made of gold.

I like Cherrys method of revenge, mercy, effective and not overly cruel. I like that Jily got their shit together and agreed to be civil to Cherry, james almost actually accepted her with the comment about his mother loving her.

I like that Ali grew a backbone. She was much much more likeable then the hyperventilating stuttering mess she was in the beggining. I love her and Remus together - although I nearly cried when he said he would never marry her, and hed make her abort of she got pregnant, mpi could just feel my throat tightening.

I thinkI've read almost all your stories now- the ones that interest me anyways-, and Javalon14, or Charlotte Blackwood as shes known now, has loads of stories that I have reviewed and well im not done with her list yet but I will be soon.

I love your stories :) i love how this was dual sirius/oc and remus/oc.

How does co authoring work? I mean did you have the plot all worked out before hand or did you write a chapter, and then Charlotte works with whatever you wrote and vice versa?

Thanks for sufficiently distracting from all my schoolwork and providing me much entertainment with you amazing stories. I think my favourite is Gits and Ice cream :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Ok. I've made up my mind, Remus is totally in ,ove with Ali, so Rali, and Cherry can date Sirius! Scherry! Problem solved!

I like cherry, i like that shes bold and outgoing, and i love that she can walk through the great hall in her knickers and not feel self consious,
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
I am so torn...i mean do I ship Sali or Scherry? i think I'm going with Scherry...i mean its not like sirius actually really likes Ali is it?

Ahhhhh. This is an awesome story.
DreamOfInk chapter 22 . 8/15/2012
Great chapter, again. The only thing I found slightly disconcerting is the sudden appearance of Young. I know you probably hadn't planned this from the start, but it somehow annoys me that a character we never saw before turns up and - BAM - rapist. Otherwise it's a great read, but you know, that is kind of gnawing on me. So far the only thing to annoy me, though. In all of your stories.
DreamOfInk chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Honest question: Do you have a socks obsession?
You know, what with the mole people stealing socks, and this...
Yes? No? Maybe?
Well, when in doubt, blame the nargles.

(Great story btw. Completely different character of the protagonist, compared to your other stories, but I like it.)
klaralouw chapter 37 . 7/14/2012
Great story :)
YellowWolfy chapter 37 . 6/30/2012
I read this in a couple of hours, so as you can guess I liked it! Ali and Remus are the best!
Missing Triforce chapter 37 . 6/26/2012
OH MY GOSH IT'S OVER WHYYYYYYYYYYYY. But what happens to them in the War? It's probably not relevant to your novel, but...D:

I love this, btw, and sad to see it's over! You both did an excellent job and were very attentive to your characters. D