Reviews for Betrothed and Betrayed
ArtistFox chapter 1 . 3/13
I read this fic years ago and I absolutely loved it! I was going to favorite it and then I forgot and so I lost the location of it and have been looking for it ever since. I now have finally found it again! I am so so so happy that you didn't delete it and still have it up! I absolutely love your writing and this whole story! What I love the most is that this fic is not cliche in a bad way and the characters are just like the ones in the show! I hope that you will never delete this fic and maybe even continue it someday! Keep up the good work!
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
Ooooh RD got a princey after her
storm rider at night 18 chapter 14 . 10/17/2015
Gahh it can't end like that there has to be a sequel somewhere
stankyledeansam chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
is there more
Mlp Ninjago chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE! IT HAS BEEN AGES!
Abject Flame Golem chapter 14 . 4/13/2015
This is amazing! But why has it been two years since the last update? I just found this but it's had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I especially loved the depth you added to your OC's and Rainbow Dash. I eagerly await the next chapter... if it comes. I just wanted to say no matter what some people think, this is a great story worth continuing... and I'd love to see it.
INeedSleep chapter 14 . 4/1/2015
It's always the nice ones that have something to hide!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/12/2015
Next chapter!?
RosaSilvermist chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
Oh for God's sake, PLEASE update! You can't just stop at the peak of the story, please!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Please update! I am loving this story so much! I can not wait for the next chapter! Please update!
RosaSilvermist chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
This is a great story so far! Why haven't you updated? Tell you what, if you update, I'll add it to my favourites list!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
Where next chapter?!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
Next chapter please !
Guest chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
AWSOME! Please write what happens next?!
justin.hoffacker chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
Totally awesome! The only thing that saddens me is... I have no idea what comes next! Keep up the excellent work can't wait for the next chapter.