Reviews for Betrothed and Betrayed
Guitar Amateur chapter 15 . 9/24
Hehehe! I'm just surprised and happy there's an update at all. I honestly forget about a story if I haven't read it in a while. So it's cool seeing this story rise from the barrel and say, "Hey, remember me? I've got that cool plot and fun characterization!" and I say, "Oh, yeah!"
knAngel18 chapter 15 . 9/24
Woot woot! When i saw the update for this chapter i was soooo excited! I've fallen out of the mlp fandom myself, but back when i was still a fan this was my favorite fanfiction! Congratulations on getting your bachelor's in science by the way! I only have an associate's of science but i plan on getting my bachelor's in microbiology, so i have a pretty good idea on how hard you had to work to get it!
bluecatcinema chapter 15 . 9/23
It's great to see a new chapter at last. And Rainbow and Linden discovering more of the kingdom's dark secrets made for compelling reading.
sqrt -1 chapter 15 . 9/23
...Wow.

I say "This... This isn't being updated anymore, is it?"

And, what happens the very next day?

Update! Seriously, it's great to see the return of this story. We were all afraid you would be leaving on the cusp of a climax - and it's good to see a powerful return. This chapter isn't as meaty as some in the past, but it's understandable that it's been a very long time since you last worked on this (presumably) - but it's still a graceful return. Grammar is spotless as always, the pacing is smooth and the story is progressing nicely.

Honestly, it's amazing to see you're back and all the best for the future.
Miss Pookie Fethers chapter 15 . 9/23
Oh my god, I never thought I would see the day that this got updated again, but just when I give up hope, here you are with a new chapter! I was sooooooooo excited when I saw the email in my inbox so had to read straightaway!

I honestly understand that you would take a long time between completing chapters because you clearly have a busy life, but it's great to know that you haven't abandoned this because it's still one of my favourite fanfictions ever, even though I'm not as into the fandom as I used to be.

This was a great update! Thank you for sticking with us!
TwiDash FTW .Harmony Dash chapter 15 . 9/23
I missed this.
sqrt -1 chapter 14 . 9/22
This... This isn't being updated anymore, is it?
CalypsoTheL0ver chapter 14 . 10/13/2016
Aww man! This hasn't been updated in 3 years! Ah well. I would love to see more.
ArtistFox chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I read this fic years ago and I absolutely loved it! I was going to favorite it and then I forgot and so I lost the location of it and have been looking for it ever since. I now have finally found it again! I am so so so happy that you didn't delete it and still have it up! I absolutely love your writing and this whole story! What I love the most is that this fic is not cliche in a bad way and the characters are just like the ones in the show! I hope that you will never delete this fic and maybe even continue it someday! Keep up the good work!
SparkyIceblaze135 chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
Ooooh RD got a princey after her
storm rider at night 18 chapter 14 . 10/17/2015
Gahh it can't end like that there has to be a sequel somewhere
stankyledeansam chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
is there more
Mlp Ninjago chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE! IT HAS BEEN AGES!
Absentminded Flame Golem chapter 14 . 4/13/2015
This is amazing! But why has it been two years since the last update? I just found this but it's had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I especially loved the depth you added to your OC's and Rainbow Dash. I eagerly await the next chapter... if it comes. I just wanted to say no matter what some people think, this is a great story worth continuing... and I'd love to see it.
INeedSleep chapter 14 . 4/1/2015
It's always the nice ones that have something to hide!