Reviews for On Truths and Lies
24AbbyS chapter 3 . 3/4
That was brilliant. A story that's actually quite an enjoyable read.
I don't necessarily HATE Karin, but I dislike her to a certain point. I seriously despise how Karin is always portrayed as a sassy, snobby, stuck up, etc. banshee. There is some good in her soul...So im happy. You made her more than just a Sasuke-obsessed 2D character. Also the SasuSaku was so cute. A little cliche, but still so KAWAII! :3
Pierrot's Vault chapter 3 . 3/2
I don't like Karin haha, but i don't actually hate her. That was a very realistic portrayal and as much as I like Karin-bashing, that really sucked for her haha. But Sasuke and Sakura... just perfect!
justreviewing chapter 3 . 2/19
can you now PLEASE take over kishimoto's job? the guy doesn't know how to fucking develop a decent character that's not obsessed over some single-minded shit.
sakura.souen chapter 3 . 2/5
oh i really liked this story! but it would of been better if it was longer... i'm so re-reading it!
AnonymousEmotions chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I love this fanfiction I keep reading it over and over!
mentalmystics chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
That was amazing. Completely original. I hate how Karin's character is always completely butchered by some writers. You made her more than just a Sasuke-obsessed 2D character. Also the SasuSaku was so cute 3
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
i have almost an irrational dislike for Karin - it makes no sense to me, because of all the characters in the naruto world, i can relate to Karin the most - but i loved this.
I think it's because i've been a sakura-supporter since day 1, and an even bigger SasuSaku shipper, and Karin came out of no where with her love for Sasuke and I don't know, something about her always irritated me, but i very much like her in this fic. (i mean, as much as i can like karin.)
the SasuSaku was beautiful, and fics where Karin thinks there's no one else in Sasuke's life but her and then Sakura comes back and proves her wrong make me smile (and here i was trying to be civil about my dislike for her)
anyway, this was fantastic and i loved it.
favorited for surrrrre.
don't feed the models chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Karin was great. Even though I'm a sasusaku shipper, I don't understand why people hate her so much. I actually kind of like her (and besides, it's kishimoto's own fault that he can't write independent capable kunoichi for the life of him) so I really liked the ending. Plus the sasusaku was a nice bonus hehe
vwaterlily chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
Wonderfully written. It's always interesting to see SasuSaku from another's perspective. I like the way you developed Karin's character - like the way she learned the receptionist's name, and the way you had her built before the story began. Karin is often an antagonist in SasuSaku works, though this became a lot less frequent once the Kage Summit arc, and I think this is one of the best portrayals of Karin I've ever read. Not to mention that the SS was beautiful, as well.
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I really liked this , :)
SSMLFob20 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
I loved this! It was just so good and sassy and everything awesome that I can't put my excitement into words! I think you put a nice spin on Karin's thoughts and personality, a little more of a human aspect maybe? Or maybe that's how she would be in an AU? Anyhow, thank you for your hard work! :)
Ava Whitlock chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
You portrayed Karin as a strong, modern woman who can take on the world. Sakura, on the other hand, stayed back for Sasuke. Nice story. :)
SamyUchiha chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I Loved 3
Blahtoyousir chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
I loved Karin's characterization. It's stunning and bloodthirsty and just absolutely freaking amazing. A lot of people really like her as the two bit homewrecker who can't seem to get a clue and honestly, I'm sick of that kind of generalization because seriously? Sakura did the same thing but everyone's always like, "She's so adorbs! They're meant to be, ofc he'll love her back!" Geh. But yeah, this was great. Amazing descriptions. :)
morning-raindrops chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I adore this fic! It was very well written, and I love how you wrote the characters. Great story!