Reviews for Photographs
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Maybe in that timeline they could go to Namek so as to have the dragon balls again. Then perhaps they'll have a better ending? :D Can anybody write a fic about that? :D
R. K. Iris chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Mirai Bulma's so strong, she should be given an award for that...if she could, she'd probably wipe the floor with the androids' petite little bums with just her emotional strength. I really admire her, and all Mirai characters, for their strength, especially the four who survived the longest-Gohan, Trunks, ChiChi, Bulma. But, by far, Bulma's the strongest.
Bulma's relationship with Vegeta is probably the most explored in DBZ ff, but Mirai BV is rarely seen. This is probably my first Mirai BV, so I thank you for writing such an awesome story and not ruining it for me.
And the ending...simply, purely, epic. I think that's the best ending a story as amazing as this could have.
Thank you for writing this.

KR
Dysart chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Wow! Yopur story is very good!

I'm totally amazed, because I've never thought about nor read one story about the future Bulma. It's so cute and you described the characters pretty good.

Very nice! :)
Slytherin Head chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I loved this! You kept the characters to their true form, not once did it seem OOC.

You had me tearing up a bit near the end, your description was stunning, I could clearly see Vegeta as you describe him in the pictures.

Anyhow, great job with this, I really enjoyed readying this!
tinawinna chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I really like this story... It had me tearing up a little... Poor future Bulma...
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Well I thought the Saiyan names were well choosen and the fact that Vegeta woke poor little Trunks up made me laugh so hard! I can just imagine his face! And the way you sorta went from picture to picture was awesome!

-d101
OtakuofHorror chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Aww! I wanna cry now! I knew Bulma had a hard time but still! U make me even sadder!
ClothesBeam chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
This was really nice, and very well written. Very touching, too.

I swear, I was sitting here grinning like an idiot through most of it, especially the flashbacks.
NNP chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Love this!
myyriad chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
For being out of practice this was exceptional. The pacing was just right. The humour in the flashbacks makes it sting that much more when you are brought back to Bulma's reality where Vegeta has died. It made me tear up a bit. Well done.
A reader chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This is beautiful, it made tears come to my eyes.

The writing is nice, the style is set, there is poetry in this text.

Congratulations!
pallyndrome chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This is a lovely story, very in character and well written. I think you chose good saiyan names. If you feel like writing more, it could do with a sequel chapter of Vegeta and bulma meeting again in the afterlife, or maybe of what trunks tells his mum of his past dad. :)