Reviews for Winter's Heart
Archenland chapter 21 . 5/12
Very impressive and interesting. A pity it hasn't been updated for so long.
Lady Lazy chapter 21 . 5/7
This story is absolutely amazing. The characterization alone warrants the highest praise, and the writing and plot are nearly equal to it. I honestly can't wait for more; rarely do I look forward to the conflict of a story, but here I find myself giddy to see where you take it. Expertly done!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
ohmygoood u need to update
KatsuomiMashiRo chapter 20 . 4/17/2014
Oops... I could think of a better circumstances of one's first meeting with the future inlaws. Lol.
Dean chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
Another great chapter! First battle, first killing, first winning. Great great great. And your closing scene where Thor just swept Sif from the ground, happy like a child, and called her the Mighty Sif, is beautiful and heartwarming. I really like Thor and Sif friendship in your story. Such a beautiful true friendship.

And nonetheless, the flashback scene where Loki said his private farewell and actually gave Sif a glass flower, aaargghh I can't content my smile. Such a sweet gesture. Love it. Love everything you wrote! 4 more chapters to go. I hope you haven't abandoned this fic. It's so greaaattt!
Dean chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
I'm sorry if I put down too many reviews but wooww chapter 10 is so goooooodd! From the scene where Sif said she would come to Jotunheimr if she was invited and allowed, to the farewell, to the time where Loki was by himself in his own room and stated that a tiny pearl button is his treasure, and promised himself that he will travel through stars to see her again and bring her what was hers are justttt sooo fascinating and amazing and lovely and oh so touching and beautiful... *sobs*

I would like to say more but then I probably will comment on your next chapter. Sorry I just couldn't contain myself. Lol. I loveeeeeee you and your amazing plot and your Sif and Loki!
Dean chapter 9 . 2/13/2014
Wow. First, Sif defends Loki in her father's argument. Second, Sif consoles to Loki. Third, she falls asleep next to Loki while he was telling tales. What could I ask for more. Your Sif and Loki is unbeatable. I love this fic so muuuch... if only marvel would just see this and make them happened in the future Thor movies... I can only dream.

But my God, you are such a good writerrr... I love you for this!
Dean chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
Young Sif and Loki having a sparring!? Aarrghh they are so adorable! Them having inner jokes already!? Even moreee adorable. I'm in love with your story! Love love love it!
Dean chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
I love it. Chapter 7 is definitely my favourite so far. I love all the details that you wrote in each chapter. Since I didn't read the comic or the mythology, your details help me get through the pictures of the realms and the looks of the characters that you wrote. And I love your young Jotun Loki and Sif and Thor. Aaaw they are all so cute. Lol.

I already bookmarked you and will keep on reading the fic. Thanks for sharing this!
Fitz Darcy chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
Wow. This was an amazing story! Is it done or is there more? Love everything you write :-)
mercat chapter 21 . 11/19/2013
This is a lovely story. I hope you haven't abandoned it entirely; I would love to read the rest.
amokeh chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
I just discovered this fandom and this story, and I love it! I think you've done a lovely job capturing both of these characters and making your readers care about them. I really hope you decide to continue this - I would love to see where you take them next!
1CharmedPhoenix chapter 21 . 11/15/2013
This is the 1st fanfic that I've read outside of Potter world and Twilight. I loved your writing! I think you perfectly captured Sif and Loki, which isn't very easy to do. I hope you update, this story is way too good to be left unfinished ;)
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 21 . 9/20/2013
This last chapter was done utterly beautifully. I am relatively new to this fandom, but I seem to enjoy stories where Loki grew up as a Frost Giant. Yours is particularly well done. I wonder if you're going to finish this story, or if it has resolved enough for you. I hope you do decide to finish it, but thank you for sharing such a well done story even if you don't.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/4/2013