Reviews for Honor Gives Little Comfort
suburbantimewaster chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
Finally got to the end and I loved it! Many OC/Canon Character stories tend to either forget the canon love interest or have the canon character say he never loved her. You managed to make it about Worf still being in love with Jadzia but having to get over her.
suburbantimewaster chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
I'm glad that things are getting better between Worf and Anderel but, at the same time, I'm sad that Kadar's actions damaged her so. Well, at least she got better in the end of the chapter. Only one more to go.
suburbantimewaster chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
So sad that Anderel was attacked but I'm so happy that Worf killed that douchebag! Yeah, I'm conflicted right now.
suburbantimewaster chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
All right, Worf and Anderel finally hooked up! Does that mean she doesn't have to marry Kadar?
suburbantimewaster chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
Poor Anderel, and all because of some stupid arranged marriage. Really loved how you went into the history of how Martok and Sirella got together.
suburbantimewaster chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
This is heartbreaking! Anderel and Worf are clearly meant for each other! Stupid arranged marriage! I'm also glad you didn't forget Jadzia.
suburbantimewaster chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I'd say you're off to a good start. Anderel's a very interesting character and, as someone who's played Star Trek Online, I hated that they had Worf marry Grilka. I have nothing against Grilka, I just felt that it was insulting to Jadzia's memory.
Ogrebear chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Very interesting!

I hope there is more to be found!
MadMeijin chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Absolutely marvelous! Possibly the best ST story I have ever read, here or anywhere else for that matter. You captured Worf, and the Klingons perfectly. I look forward to reading more from you in the future. (Maybe I'll finish my own stoty some day, I could only dream to weave o beautiful an epic as this.)
Ginomo chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Thanks for the reviews! This is one of my personal favorites. I actually started a sequel that involves Martok's son Drex and the return of Kurn but I haven't finished it.
StormyX2 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I absolutely love this story:)! I hope u do a sequel to this story
yukigirl24 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
What a great story I'm glad that it had a happy ending!

excellent job!