Reviews for Brides
Sblck chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
I love ur story and I'm glad u updated

Nice chapter

Hope u keep it up
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Well, haven't heard from this story in a while. Still, I'm glad you updated. Anyway, in the letter to Dumbledore, "You and your organization, The Order of the Phoenix, ARE hereby evicted". I know I'm being picky, but I still had to say it, sorry. My parents are editors in a publishing house, runs in the family...
Darksnider05 chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Is this really going to turn into a bash the Order of the phoenix story. With in 3 chapters without any type of justification.
Techpriest of Tzeentch chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Woo! Probably one of your more intriguing works, in my opinion, but now I'll have to wait for the next chapter with this one wriggling its way around my brain.
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
this was a brilliant chapter! More soon please!
god of all chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Wordlurker chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Very nice. And those shotguns give me the shivers... Good shivers, though. And a Hellsing-type vampire with HP-verse magic? Ooh, someone is going to be hurting when Rose is done with 'em. I love it!

Keep up the good work!
First Lady Lestat chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
miss this, hurry back with more soon.
Slytherin Studios chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I like your story so far, please update soon.
DragonFire Princess chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
nighttheraven chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
yes, yes you are doing the characters well, i like how you had Rose accept her vampiric nature... MORE MORE MORE! More please, strory good! continue!
Yuna's Reincarnation-1 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
can't wait for the next chapter
Samantha S. Dracul chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
So great! I loved it!
QuietMontana chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
this like the other story of yours i've read is great and flows great between both harry potter and with your other story i cant wait to read the next chapters in the story
YueLilianPotter chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
oy, you cant stop now...

please update this story soon
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »