Reviews for Brides
chm01 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
there's one thing I'm lookig foward to, the ridiculously powerful and big weapon she's, hopefully going to have... Like an AA twelve automatic shotgun, with magic induced bullets... just saying.
lordamnesia chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
doing a fine job so far! Keep up the great work!
animegamemaster6 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
One of the best HP/Hellsing crossovers I've seen, and certainly the most interesting pairing. The idea that Rose retained her magic after becoming a vampire, more specifically one of Alucard's breed, is pretty good too. I look forward to more chapters.
Orchamus chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Ah, when you say no Millennium, do you mean they shall not be present in this story, or that they have yet to show themselves? Hopefully they do appear, as they are so much fun- As for the clothes, nice look, suits what has been described. I look forward to the next chapter with much anticipation, if only for Seras's reaction.
Wolka chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
I enjoyed this, will Albus ect play a part at all? looking forward to more
Hell7Born7Terra7 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
I love it I hope that she becomes a true vampire of legend not one of these pussy ones you see in books and on tv now a days far to romanticized for me in some cases keep it up I want more soon can't wait
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Rose hasn't quite figured out what her new role/position is yet, but I do not think that ignorance will last for long. My question comes in how long before he makes an advance Rose is not ready for and she blasts him across the room? Of course, shoukd she do that, Alucard will probably laugh himself silly since he seems to love her fiesty demeanor.
Trunnwildcat chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
YAY thankyouthankyouthankyou! so far so good. keep you the good work. d0.0d
Saissister chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
There are now 76 reviews! please add more!
Trunnwildcat chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE! I've been looking for femharry gets turned by alucard story for ages and i like your other storys so, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (with a cherry on top) CONTINUE!
Death's Silent Approach chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I would love to see this continued. Please write more!
Airship89 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I love what you have in this oneshot. I hope you add a sequel!
Gothicgirl12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
this is a really interesting idea...i love it please continue it for me!

its going on my favorits too so dnt disappoint me. :D
Undead Artist chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Oh do continue this story, the plot is truly interesting and got me wondering just where you can take it with, what is obvious, a great deal of imagination and creativity from your side. I love Alucard and I love the "wife" scheme so I'm truly hoping that you will make this into something more because this I can will all honesty say I have seen the like of before and doubt I ever will unless you pick it up and continue.

I'll be holding my breath (metaphorically) and hope you continue. Absolutely wonderful plot idea and not to shabby written either.

Love, Undead Artist.
Null Fox chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Interesting, can't wait to see how this turns out.
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »