Reviews for Brides
9tailedspartan chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
it is a good opening hope to see if you will take it farther.
Starboomer chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I have to agree with the multitude of others in asking for you to please continue this story. It is very well done so far, and really it is the most original fanfiction that I have read in awhile.
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Please continue! It's really good...
Meiou Mateus chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
There are not enough word in every languages to tell how much I want to see this story being continued.

Why, one would ask.

Three reason: First, it's Alucard.

Second, it's an awesome vampire story set in the Harry Potter universe.

And last, it's Alucard. The Alucard, the most bloody, sadistic, badass, strong-as-hell, awesome vampire EVAR.

So please, pretty please, continue this...

I'll give you a Pizza-sized cookie.

PLease?
Darklooshkin chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Good, very good.
Mad Mr.Grimm chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Do please make this a full fleged fic because it is something I have never seen before
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Interesting start. I wonder if Rose put into consideration what happens with Vampires in the magical community? Being a bride to Alucard would only make her that much more hunted...I guess not much of a change when you think of Voldemort and his group always after her. How will Alucard react when he learns about who he just turned and what attention that brings?
halfwaycrazy chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Brilliant story really looking forward to if you continue
hellkeeper6 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
not too bad, it's a bit short but if you continue this it will make a good intro.
robina852 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Please continue this story.
JoseSkinner chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I never felt like Alucard was one for a harem, considering he is a force of death. I suggest you do not continue.
slacker4ever2007 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
love the story idea, nice and unique so hope you continue it
harrymania 1978 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
OUI OUI CONTINUE
Taldus chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I thought this was a great start for a story. Good job once again. I hope you decide to continue it because I can't wait to see Integra and Seras and their reactions to Rose. The reactions of the HP crowd would be pretty funny too, because really, what could they do to Alucard? Rose better get some souls into her quick though, cause she has the worst luck and will need them to power up and cheat death.
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
please please please continue. i love it already that its in my Favorites and my Community.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »