Reviews for Brides
Gothicgirl12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
this is a really interesting idea...i love it please continue it for me!

its going on my favorits too so dnt disappoint me. :D
Undead Artist chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Oh do continue this story, the plot is truly interesting and got me wondering just where you can take it with, what is obvious, a great deal of imagination and creativity from your side. I love Alucard and I love the "wife" scheme so I'm truly hoping that you will make this into something more because this I can will all honesty say I have seen the like of before and doubt I ever will unless you pick it up and continue.

I'll be holding my breath (metaphorically) and hope you continue. Absolutely wonderful plot idea and not to shabby written either.

Love, Undead Artist.
Null Fox chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Interesting, can't wait to see how this turns out.
Flaremage chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
A nice solid first chapter, I hope rose's reactions to being a third wife will be in your next chapter, this fic sounds interesting.
NightAngel99 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I think you should continue writing this. It is a good start and I personally would love to see what there is to come.
Sblck chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
i think that you should continue the story

It sounds like it could be interesting
darkplayer35 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Great story idea. It has a lot of potential and I hope you decide to continue it.
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
hmm I think this would be a good story! I like it so far. Nice work here. Till next time
maskedpainter chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
interesting start can't wait for more oh please continue this! there's not enough hellsing/potter love in the world!

~MP
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Positive Review here, I would really love for this to not stop at a one-shot, please, pretty please, pretty pretty please with sugar and cherries.

Alright, I admit that was a little pathetic but I really want to read more.
Sparks Liner High chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Please, continue this! My heart sings with joy that another non slash Harry Potter story exists! Not to mention it has fem!Harry and makes me incredibly curious as to where the story goes.
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Good beginning, hope to see more.
Burstinatrix of the Void chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
this would be an excellent story if u decide to continue it.
Uncertain Delusions chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This awesome! Please continue!
Wolka chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I'd be keen to read more of this, its pretty good.
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »