Reviews for Brides
halfwaycrazy chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Brilliant story really looking forward to if you continue
hellkeeper6 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
not too bad, it's a bit short but if you continue this it will make a good intro.
robina852 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Please continue this story.
JoseSkinner chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I never felt like Alucard was one for a harem, considering he is a force of death. I suggest you do not continue.
slacker4ever2007 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
love the story idea, nice and unique so hope you continue it
harrymania 1978 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
OUI OUI CONTINUE
Taldus chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I thought this was a great start for a story. Good job once again. I hope you decide to continue it because I can't wait to see Integra and Seras and their reactions to Rose. The reactions of the HP crowd would be pretty funny too, because really, what could they do to Alucard? Rose better get some souls into her quick though, cause she has the worst luck and will need them to power up and cheat death.
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
please please please continue. i love it already that its in my Favorites and my Community.
chm01 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I hope this become an actual fic, it's just too good to pass up
Red Sectoid chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
you should totally continue this read a oneshot where he turns a femharry and I always wished hecontinued it its in my favorites.
Malhavoc Shadowlord chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Please continue this! Love the idea behind it. :D
mangagirl64 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
well, i don't usually like this type of pairing. but i do enjoy your concept. i like this both as a one shot and as the beginning as a series. though i would look forward to reading this story in future rather then as a fond memory.
Dark Fox King chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
another sound story from a great author. though i do wish you would handle one project at a time, i wish to see one of your other storys completed
First Lady Lestat chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I really hope you continue this fic I always wondered why there aren't more Fem!Harry/Hellsing fics out. This story reminds me of Cruento Puella another Fem!HP/Alucard fic that sadly stayed a oneshot, I hope this story continues on and can't wait to read more of it soon
Taboo22 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011