Reviews for Brides
discb chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
You don't write bad stories do you? I haven't gone through everything you've written so far but it's always good.
thedarkrid chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
really loving the story, please update
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
are you going to keep on writing this story?
MissySelenity chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
I love the story please update!
britt chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
so are contuine writing more cool me love this story so keep up the good work?
belladu57 chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Very good
deathgeonous chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
And this is yet another fic that I'd dearly love to see continue. Well, thanks for writing what you did of it, and good bye for now.
IceBabe7723 chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Please update soon. This is really good.
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I absolutely love this and hope that maybe Alucard will be happy with Rose as a mate instead of having all three women as mates since Integra does not really want anything to do with him. Maybe he can make someone else his third mate then. Maybe Remus will be contacted by Rose as the only one she wants to see and he can join the Helsing organization. Please continue to update and show what happens next.
Ehlonna the Demoness chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
MORE I WANT MORE MUCH MORE!
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
DON’T JUST STOP THERE! Come on! well looking forward to the next chapter, with hopefully more ”action” in it ;)
killroy225 chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
oooh, i really like this, i really can't wait for the next chapter, are you gonna update this sometime this season?
Kaelas17 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Hoping for a bit more interaction between the three 'girls' but a good start so far. Be a bit interesting for Voldie when they met up again... Rose should get some colored contacts to avoid spoiling her surprise for as long as possible.
Lerya-chan chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Awesome!
Can't wait to read more!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Love it! Are u planning to write more of it?
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »