Reviews for MultiMental in Manehatten
Bushwah chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Who could possibly control Discord? This doesn't make sense... Could you at least tell me if it's a MLP character?

I thought for a while that it was Twilight... but that's clearly wrong...

Screwball? No, in the guise I know, she wouldn't try to pull that kind of stunt.

Best line has got to be "A little Chaos goes a long way."

Bushwah
Waypoint chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
So Pony We Most Definitely Don't Already Know thinks one of the Elements held back sealing Discord. Probably Pinkie, though Fluttershy might have as well.
Draco Dei chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
Repeated from EqD:

Going to go the opposite of my usual review style and just say that the overall motivation of Story 2 feels like an excuse. Perhaps you could do better if you put more discussion between the two voices at the start maybe... something to flesh out why they are even having this conversation... I mean one of them shouldn't be ABLE and the other shouldn't be WILLING if one takes the most obvious interpretations. Despite all this it is a reasonably interesting story.

A little on the later chapters I guess...

"Who the hay was that other guy?

-Guy? I assumed it was Celestia...
Swagga Snapback chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
Double upload.

Further explanation.

A great round-off for each character.

And a promise for more...

Excuse me, I need to go and scrape my brain off the wall.
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
Fantastic story! Really enjoyed reading the whole of it, very engrossing, even though I hadn't actually read this story's predecessor (I may have to now, however). I look forward to anymore fiction I may see pop up around here with your name on it!
dogman15 chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
I (silently) read the words said by the mystery character in the voice of Captain Jean luc Picard, but that wouldn't really work, because you said he's a pony, right?
dogman15 chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
You had a very touching moment there where Twilight was mentally restoring Trixie. I really hope the writers bring Trixie back in season 2 so that she can learn a lesson and maybe become friends. By "friends", I mean "friends on the same level as Zecora".
Multiversity chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
I'm curious. Do you actually have it all planned out? Who Discord's talking to and everything?
Swagga Snapback chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
... Sorry, can't think of anything this time.

Still really enjoying the story though, can't wait for updates.
abaikgirl chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
I loved this latest chapter. The back and forth between Rainbow and Twilight was really well done as well as explaining how clouds are made. I want to know who Discord's working with! The snippets of dialogue are really well placed and do a great job of moving forward the overall plot and reminding us of the over-all problem and goal. I can't wait to read the next chapter so don't leave me hanging please!
dogman15 chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
If I was on a PC instead of my 3DS, I'd be able to help you by pointing out your typos and other errors.

Anyway, I really like how you touched on pegasi physiology and how Twilight likes thinking about that too. Your description of how pegasi flight and cloud-making work was also cool. Manehatten's flight laws - great!

Of our two omniscient observers, which one is Discord? The italics or the bold? Or is it even consistent?
Swagga Snapback chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
And yet a weapon of peace is useless against those who know not even the meaning of the word.

Great chapter, as always, and I like the forethoughts and afterthoughts from Discord and [?].
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
let's see where this goes shell we
Progos chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Is the rock farm halfway in Death's Domain, or what? Shoo Fly reminds me a bit of another Susan, too; don't really know why.
dogman15 chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Another equally engaging chapter. I'm on my 3DS again, so I'll have to get a picture of Pinkie Pie's family after this review. It was kinda hard/weird to read this chapter because Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy are both voiced by Andrea Libman (and Emmy on Dragon Tales is the perfect mix of them both).

Was that orange unicorn in the har supposed to be Applejack? Why can't I remember that?