Reviews for More Time On The Clock
Monster King chapter 12 . 3/27
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
kazami kazuki chapter 12 . 11/17/2016
it's a good story keep writing please
Polaruspax chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Thanks for being a cunt and ruining a great story idea making it a shit time travel shit that is stupid as fuck.
howmanyisthat chapter 2 . 8/11/2016
That was really hard to read. Like, it portrayed Naruto's confusion well but it was really hard to stay focused reading all that
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Pretty decent. Probably until you tell anyone else about the future with naruto.
Stelmaria chapter 12 . 4/15/2016
Wow, not updated in 4 years, huh? Don't hold out much hope, but I loved reading it all the same. Nice writing. And I love Cats in the Cradle, one of my fav songs of all time, was quite surprised when I saw you use it.
...and a silver spoon
little boy blue
and the man in the moon
When you comin' back?
Son, I don't know when,
But we'll get together then,
You know we'll have a good time theeeeeeeeeen. \o/

Songs you should use:
War, what is it good for? Absolutely nothin'
Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting!
uh... The Ninja Rap song by Vanilla Ice? lol
zero02 chapter 12 . 4/14/2016
dude, return to this it is awesome
Ranmaleopard chapter 12 . 3/20/2016
This is just really awesome keep it up
random person chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
...more...MOARRRRRRRRRR!
StecV chapter 12 . 10/7/2015
Daaamn... So much potential wasted... Such a good story :/ Why you've stopped writing :
trash-senpai chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
Love the story so far! Keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
Please continue!
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 1/26/2015
Damn shame this story was abandoned. It really had a nice plot. I liked the changes your Naruto made to his friends and the village. Once his mini journey with Jiraya was complete, I def looked forward to what the Genin teams would do with their new found skill. While I hope one day you will have the time to come back to this story, thanks for giving us what you wrote so far. It was def a good read. Great job!
A Lost shinobi chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Wish you finished this awesome story