Reviews for More Time On The Clock
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 1/26
Damn shame this story was abandoned. It really had a nice plot. I liked the changes your Naruto made to his friends and the village. Once his mini journey with Jiraya was complete, I def looked forward to what the Genin teams would do with their new found skill. While I hope one day you will have the time to come back to this story, thanks for giving us what you wrote so far. It was def a good read. Great job!
Ryusuke Uchiha Senju chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
Wish you finished this awesome story
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
Please update! :D
Tepheris chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Great story and absolutely, stupendously, refreshingly original premise! I wish it would have continued.
hermonine chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
Great story! Keep up the great work and update soon!
Riddle Wraith chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
I hope to see this updated soon, although I could understand if it weren't. Sometimes life just doesn't give one the time or motivation to write. *Shrugs*
Chrisfragger chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Was hoping this would not be a "Befriend Sasuke" story. I want to see a Time Travel fic where first thing Naruto does is put a Rasengan in Sasuke's face lmao.
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
What do you MEAN his skills are Gone? Like he forgot how to use them? Forgot they exist yet knows about them?

Shouldn't he simply have to train his Chakra Control and physical strength up to use them?

This is starting to make NO sense at all as a time travel fic.
Reichenfaust chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
If you do get a chance to update this story, and continue, I would say go for it, as it is an outstanding work, and is one of the most unique Naruto time-travel stories, especially with him being locked out of sage mode, and understanding the full implications of any and all moves. The only other story close to this is The Leafs Naruto by Wyrtha, but it is still a war-torn future, only much more so.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
Half the stuff he's retraining is all mental why would he need to study seals again and tactics or katas?
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
OMG you gotta update .
theskythatshinesbright chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
loving this please update3
werd me chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
I kinda really want to see a rasengan made out of healing chakra...
saashi samy chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
i really like the story

interesting new Naruto

fantastic chapter
Lord Sunder chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Feels very artificial, honestly. Chapter two was basically solid navel-gazing on Naruto's part, and while it was fine at first, it got annoying about halfway through, and overall this story is quite forced, to be honest. The whole thing with the time-travel jutsu was really dumb, and while it seems like you're trying to be serious with it, the way the characters come across completely undermines that. Take this chapter, for example... the whole thing about having a dream was so flimsy I can't believe the Hokage didn't see through it on the spot. As excuses go, that was just pathetic, really. Likewise, I didn't really get much of a feel for the fox. Basically, both Sarutobi and Kurama seemed a bit OOC, while the time travel plot merely an excuse to have Naruto thrown into the past. It doesn't make any sense, but it's needed to facilitate this mediocre plot, so full steam ahead!

As someone else said, this would've been better served with Naruto doing it by accident while trying to develop a Hiraishin-like move, or trying to reverse engineer the Kamui space-time technique.