Reviews for Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Hmm interesting, nice and whew hot too.
Rosajean chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
Excellently done! Loved it!
jekkah chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
I just... wow... I'm having a hard time coming up with words to tell you how much I love this story. Start to finish, it's just beautiful! I love their reactions and their play off each other. I love how you wove what we saw on the show into this. I just love it all.

I'm pretty sure I am now an official convert into this ship!
Graveygraves chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
This has been a brilliantly insightful story.
Graveygraves chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Dave Rossi. The Teflon FBI agent. Nothing sticks to you. Grudges. Revenge. Affairs. You mean to tell me that you never once blamed anyone for what happened that night?"

I loved this line! Perfect
Pheonix1995 chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Loved it, glad that they're gonna work it out! Great ending! :D
mummacass chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
Now that was once hell of a good ending!
Pheonix1995 chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
AMazing! They were both so IC! Loved it - Hope you update soon! D
mummacass chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
What does Dave expect from Emily? Their relationship will never be the same. Can they move forward and forge a new relationship based on trust etc.
mummacass chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Dave whatever you do...do not ask Emily that question!
izzietwilightaddict91 chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Ok I am loving this! Love ur twist on their relationship and love the fact that you have picked someone other that Hotch for her to spill her guts too?

I am primarily a H/P shipper but I love this story! Please update ASAP!
Pheonix1995 chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Amazing so far - so glad you updated! :D Cant wait for more :)
EmmaBerlin chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
I reeeeeaaaaaaally think that you need to continue this :) I LOVE it so far and I would love to see how this moves forward. So far there have been very few stories with Dave being the one on the team to speak his mind. Nice job and I CAN'T WAIT for an update! :)
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I love the tension in this story... please update soon.
Mentalson chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
Dave sounds likes a father who lost his daughter. Emily is his daughter who needs to face her father ire.