Reviews for A Change in the Blood
TiffaChan chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
Nice cliff hanger! My imagination is going and going. Id honestly kinda forgotten the details of the plotline, its been so long. But im really happy to see you continuing it and look forward to the next chapter.
RebeccaJane897 chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
Oh my gosh! When I saw you had a new chapter, I totally freaked out! This has freaking made my day! Thank you sooooooo much! I cannot wait until the next chapter!
Mistress-Hatter0.0 chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
Please make the rest of this fan fix! I keep waiting!
DayLightDove chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Please update soon
RebeccaJane897 chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I love you!
RebeccaJane897 chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
This is amazing!
RebeccaJane897 chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
I love you...for writing these stories.
TiffaChan chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
The chapter was just fine! :) enjoying the story quite a bit. Can't wait to find out what oni means by "creation"! Please update soon!
Yaoilover1598 chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
3 this story great job!
sktrgrl13 chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
oh..my..god.. I CANT WAIT FOR THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS THIS IS AMAZING!
Stuck-between-a-melody chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
This Is sooo AMAZING epicnesss it's like the actual thing you are awsome please upload real soon ok!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
y u no update :'(
HOOKISH chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
No, you havnt lost me as a reader! :) I'm really glad u updated! Its a superamazing story! I think I found it again on my other acount, hahaha, I have stopped using this one. :P Anyway, thank you for responding. 3 ur story! :D

HOOKISH
HOOKISH chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Cootos to you! You have a new reader! :) dont lose me! I love your story! It's so well written, And I can picture it all in my head. Your so awesome At using descriptive words. xD so anyway please go on. I noteced you haven't written in a while, so please don't stop! You said you'll stick with the story until the end! I also like you ABC story. :)

Bye