Reviews for Chemical Apathy
Rivkae Winters chapter 1 . 6/22
OMG! 2 years after I first read it still one of my faces
Tia Po chapter 1 . 5/19
Congratulations, you got yourself a favorite!
Among all Shizayas fanfictions i've ever read - and believe me I've read a bunch - this was one of the fics that got me the best. You barely made me cry, for real. Shizuo is my favorite character in drrr, and seeing him with this apathy was heart breaking.
I really liked your writing style, being a person that is almost uncappable of poving, I found awesome the way you showed Izaya's feelings. I really think Izaya would be this desperate if it actually happened, we can get in the anime/manga how addicted to Shizuo Izaya is.
Well, thanks for the amazing story, cya.
FreckleFlan chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Mrs. Orihara chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I'm a sucker for romance. But if I had to live without the love of my life... God , the unimaginable fucking torture that would put me through!
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Awe! This was so sweet!
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
-Violently Fangirls- ARE YOU A GODDESS? Fantastic. Simply Wonderful! /
yuki-souma chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
it's so cute

iza iza saved shizu-chan at least!

i was so woerried

i thought we have lost the ex-bartender

it's nice to know i was wrong

i like happy endings!

well for everyone less izaya ankle

that should hurt him tomorrow XD!
InspirationalHotSauce chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I swear, you write the best stories ever. Like, I'm not even lying. I absolutely love all of the stories you've written. And this one, besides Chronic, is probably my favorite by you. I could just feel all of the emotions. It was so intense that I started to cry. Just, Izaya's desperation to fix Shizuo was so heartbreakingly beautiful I cant even describe it. This was one of the best one-shots I've ever read, I can tell you that. 333
icywarm chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Awww, cute and fluffy ending.
Conrii chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Yes! drugs are baaaad! they can lead semes to neglect their ukes!
blackblooddoomwolf chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Wow! This is really good and it would be awsome if you made a squil. *grin*
NightFury812 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Wow that was amazing. That was one of the best one-shots I've ever read. I love how Shizuo comes back at the end :)
Brie-kun chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Loved it!
Virusitic chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I love your writing so much ;-; you will always be my favorite author. All of your fics have raw emotion and they're really in character with all that emotion which seems impossible, but I love the way you make it happen.

blackkitty27 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
awwwwwww that was so sweet!