Reviews for Guardian
SeriouslySirius234 chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
OH MY GODDDDD I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I'M CRYING BECAUSE DEAN, AND SAMMY WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! CAS YOU SWEETHEART AND OHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDD PLEASE UPDATE
RainbowElfHeart chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
Damn you and your story. It's a amazing/fluffy/all round good and I really like it and there are only two chapters and that makes me sad.
danielle chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
love the story so far
danielle chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
i thought it was a very interesting way to portray dean and would love to read more.
FireAngel5683 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Hope you update soon. Grete story.
Update please chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
I love this I love this I LOVE THIS UPDATE PLEASE I WANT MORE :3 GIVE ME MORE
Update please chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but I love your fic and I need more because I want to know what happens next and because this is so awesome, so update maybe? (Yeah, very cliché, but pwease?)
qwertyd chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Loved it! Its unique, has a promising plot and is well written. I hope you continue this!
qwertyd chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Winter'sThunder chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
I love this story! Just started reading it and wondered if you are going to continue. It would be great if you did!
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
I love this!
harmonyhelms chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Oh dear Chuck I need more! This was so amazing! I had always thought Dean came out a little too un-effected by Hell on the show. This is Just perfect! Please please please write more!
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Okay, I read this a long time ago, but I never reviewed, and re-reading it now, I just had to comment on this:

'the only individual creation he had ever thought of as beautiful was his father'

Uh, Castiel's father is God, right? Well, how is God a "creation"? A creation of what/who? Like, God created himself or something? Maybe that's not what you meant, but the wording has my brain all confused.

Of course, in my mind, Castiel sees a lot of stuff as "beautiful" like snow and flowers and waterfalls and birds and such, so the entire sentiment just seems odd.
Rosawyn chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
I am definately enjoying it. :) And if the number of reviews is any indication, it would appear many others are enjoying it too (didn't read them - maybe they're all saying how much they hate it! :P j/k).

It's really hard to say if you're making them believable; you've made Dean endure 40 years of torture in hell, and how Dean would react after being pulled out of that is anyone's guess. You also made him able to perceive Castiel's true voice, and that alone would likely make him more trusting of Cas, though I don't think you've explained exactly *why* Dean is able to perceive Castiel's true voice (not that it's necessarily important; I know in the show, Cas said he had thought Dean would be able to perceive it and was surprised/disappointed that he could not, but I don't think the reasons for either were ever explained).

The one thing that does seem unrealistic to me is the behaviour of the other angels. To me, it doesn't seem like Cas has done anything at all to warrant anyone's concern let alone all out rebuke, so they seem to be totally and completely overreacting, and I'm really at a loss as to what the heck their problem is. No doubt it's all clear in your own head, but I'm scratching mine. heh
angelspike55 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011