Reviews for LJ Tabby and the Case of the Missing Hippopotamus
Carriemathison chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
This is the most adorable story I have read! Little Timmy is so cute:) Do write more stories of the "Defectives":)
stormyskies73 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This was so darn cute! You even got Kate into it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is the cutest story I've read in a long time, how adorable are they!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
A very interesting plot but very funny. Love it.
DeathOfSanity chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was soo adorable. I loved it when Ziva made Tony cry. And little Timmy with his lisp and being the smartest. Very "in character" so to speak. Very very good job.
Gail Cregg chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Totally (Gail pauses to wipe eyes) hilarious! Loved the baby team and the word changes especially defectives.I think Miss Jenny deserves that drink.
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Timmy sounds SO cute as does Abby!

I feel a bit sorry for Miss Jenny: It looks to me as if her patience is tried daily, or maybe she just closes her office door every so often and laughs like a drain at Timmy, Tony and Abby's antics?

AW, how cute is little Leroy?

Jeez, how Ducky managed to keep a straight face in this fic I do not know.
1Styx and Stones1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Oh my gosh.

That was brilliant! Brilliant, I tell you!

The kids were adorable, and totally in character . . . If you know what I mean. I laughed out loud when Ziva knocked Tony over, and again when 'The Frog' turned out to be the 'napper. Oh, and the part where the 'criminals is shooted.'

Basically, I laughed my way through this fic. It was so, so cute. Good work!
mouzymou chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah how cute you really need to continue these stories it was sooooooo cute now i can't wait for the next adventure to happen
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Cute story-
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
LOL I ENJOYED THIS.

Even though I don't usually read AU, haha, especially where children!Team Gibbs are concerned.

But I enjoyed this! Characterization was good, and although I'm not sure children lisp and mispronounce words in that manner, I like the little touches that showed who they are, such as when Ziva pushed Tony to the ground.

La Grenouille! I liked that too :D it was hilarious. And um, I don't know whether it was intentional, but the fact that they called themselves "defectives" really made me laugh out loud, because the canon versions of them ARE a little bit...defective.

'Napper Cases Is Solved! That's actually a good way to describe NCIS (murder cases aside). I love this; good work!