Reviews for Dulce et Decorum
fragileleaf chapter 9 . 7/25
Hey!
Thanks a lot for this sequel and the first one :) really enjoyed reading them! Just wondering if you would be ever completing this? Really hoping you will one day!
LoveGoodBooks chapter 9 . 5/14
Hi! I'm a huge fan of your Alex Rider stories. They are all so well written and have many original plots. I just wanted to remind you about this one. I'd really love to find out about all the agents being killed n will Alex save the rest of his family? I hope you come back and complete this story but either way, thanks heaps for some great reads! :)
Agent Anonymous chapter 9 . 3/20
You claimed not to be dead in the A/N from two years ago, but what about now? I for one am really starting to wonder...
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 9 . 3/11
Please continue this epic awesomesauce story! It's absolutely fantastic so far.
Riderkitty chapter 9 . 3/6
Are you ever going to update? Wow, that was rude of me. I have seen its been a while since you have updated and wondered if you were still with this story. It's fantastic. I really think you should at least publish one chapter to end it if you are not planning on finishing it, but I love it and the other story.

Have I even reviewed on this story before?!

Your faithful reader,
Riderkitty
giverofgrace chapter 9 . 1/31
Please update this story! I really want to know what happens and whether Alex manages to get his units out from where ever they are!
Niamh x chapter 9 . 1/29
Given that it's been nearly 2 years I doubt you're going to update which is a shame because we love this story and your writing is amazing, I hope you're doing well and come back to this one day! Thankyou xx
dorfchaosgenie chapter 9 . 1/5
Could you please update this story? You said you've it all planned? So a little update wouldn't hurt? Please?
I want to know if he safes the units and the whole yassen thing... Please? It's way to awesome to stop here right?
IM A HUGE FAN OF YOUR WORK AND I REALLY HOPE EVERHTHING IS OKAY AND THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE YAY
bkasavan chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
GAH CLIFFHANGER I hope youo update more!
You'll have finished with uni by now, probably :D
hopeyouupdatehopeyouupdate
great story :D)
leylinjan chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
loved this story :)
Milleniumdevil chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
I love this story. I love this plot. And I love the characters. Please continue this. The suspense is killing me :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
I really wish you would finish this story! I'm sure you just busy, but you were doing so well and it's a Huge shame to not at least conclude it. I've read it twice now hoping to figure out your twists in the plot but just can't get there. It's sooo interesting! What are Blunt n Jones up to? Will Alex solve the agents killed on live TV? Will he find n save the rest o units? Will he get to go back to the school graduate, have a life, get married, n rejoin the SAS?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/19/2015
Gosh. Please don't leave us like this.
AlastairRevel chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
First of all, i finished both this and the prequel in under three hours and I'm amazed that i found myself still thirsting for more chapters. I would suggest you keep updating and PLEASE GIVE THIS STORY A HAPPY ENDING. I WOULD KEEP READING THIS STORY. I can't cope with another character death. Please I'm begging you to give this story a happy ending. Last, i hope you finished your exams and start to write another chapter for this. I definitely can't wait for more