Reviews for Dulce et Decorum
roseyred101 chapter 9 . 3/29
I love this story , I also love that you made a sequel and I can't wait for the next update
Amazing so far
LoveGoodBooks chapter 9 . 1/23
Hi I just wanted to remind you of this awesome story you have been writing and encourage you to return n finish it. Who is taking out spies n SAS soldiers on Tv? Will Alex sav units? Will Alex get caught to? Will his secret get out? Will he return to school n get to finish his education n be a kid for a little longer? I can't wait n really hope that you finish this story, you're such a talented writer.
Teddybearcrazy chapter 9 . 1/23
Please update its way overdue and your fans await the next chapter! Well, I do anyway... Anyway, your awesome at writing so I'm going through your books reading the ones I like which is pretty much every Alex Rider book you've written. Keep writing!
Myridia5632 chapter 9 . 1/16
Would you please update, if you are truly not dead?
fragileleaf chapter 9 . 7/25/2016
Hey!
Thanks a lot for this sequel and the first one :) really enjoyed reading them! Just wondering if you would be ever completing this? Really hoping you will one day!
LoveGoodBooks chapter 9 . 5/14/2016
Hi! I'm a huge fan of your Alex Rider stories. They are all so well written and have many original plots. I just wanted to remind you about this one. I'd really love to find out about all the agents being killed n will Alex save the rest of his family? I hope you come back and complete this story but either way, thanks heaps for some great reads! :)
Agent Anonymous chapter 9 . 3/20/2016
You claimed not to be dead in the A/N from two years ago, but what about now? I for one am really starting to wonder...
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 9 . 3/11/2016
Please continue this epic awesomesauce story! It's absolutely fantastic so far.
Riderkitty chapter 9 . 3/6/2016
Are you ever going to update? Wow, that was rude of me. I have seen its been a while since you have updated and wondered if you were still with this story. It's fantastic. I really think you should at least publish one chapter to end it if you are not planning on finishing it, but I love it and the other story.

Have I even reviewed on this story before?!

Your faithful reader,
Riderkitty
giverofgrace chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
Please update this story! I really want to know what happens and whether Alex manages to get his units out from where ever they are!
Niamh x chapter 9 . 1/29/2016
Given that it's been nearly 2 years I doubt you're going to update which is a shame because we love this story and your writing is amazing, I hope you're doing well and come back to this one day! Thankyou xx
dorfchaosgenie chapter 9 . 1/5/2016
Could you please update this story? You said you've it all planned? So a little update wouldn't hurt? Please?
I want to know if he safes the units and the whole yassen thing... Please? It's way to awesome to stop here right?
Guest chapter 9 . 1/4/2016
IM A HUGE FAN OF YOUR WORK AND I REALLY HOPE EVERHTHING IS OKAY AND THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE YAY
bkasavan chapter 9 . 12/25/2015
GAH CLIFFHANGER I hope youo update more!
You'll have finished with uni by now, probably :D
hopeyouupdatehopeyouupdate