Reviews for Dulce et Decorum
Gosh. Please don't leave us like this.
AlastairRevel chapter 9 . 5/26
First of all, i finished both this and the prequel in under three hours and I'm amazed that i found myself still thirsting for more chapters. I would suggest you keep updating and PLEASE GIVE THIS STORY A HAPPY ENDING. I WOULD KEEP READING THIS STORY. I can't cope with another character death. Please I'm begging you to give this story a happy ending. Last, i hope you finished your exams and start to write another chapter for this. I definitely can't wait for more
great book
Peek-a-bloody-boo chapter 9 . 4/21
Whoa. Talk about cliffhanger! Love it! More, pretty please? *puppy-dog eyes*
Aneeta Potter chapter 9 . 3/29
This is so well written you should update!
Caroline chapter 9 . 3/4
Ahh! You have to update this! it's so great and I love it! I'm not sure you're still doing it, considering it's been a while since the last update, so fingers crossed!
ps: I have a suggestion for the plot later in this one, if you don't mind that. I think that Alex should be set up for one of the executions by public video, but then he gets out of it (of course), but now he has to deal with everyone seeing him about to die and then escape (his classmates, namely) and that would make the plot so much more interesting!
cbluna chapter 2 . 3/3
OMG EAGLE?! OF ALL PEOPLE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
Can you PLEASE bring Eagle and Leopard and the others that dies back alive? It's just that I can't stand tragedies...You know. Thanks for the wonderful story
Grace R chapter 9 . 2/21
I have been following this story since 2011, since you were writing Pro Patria Mori, and I just wanted to tell you that your stories are bloody brilliant. Well written, excellent plot. Even if my friends don't like Alex Rider I always recommend them to your story. I don't know who you are but I wanted to thank you so much for writing this. Every time a new chapter comes online it is better than Christmas coming again and everyone I know has heard me rant at least once about this one story that I have been following for years and gets new chapters every year or so. I wish you would write more but even as an aspiring author I know how hard it is to write sometimes.

Here's to one of the best fanfiction pieces, if no the best, I have ever seen.

I hope to see you write again.
Awesomeme chapter 9 . 2/1
OMGS PLEASE UPDATE SOON THIS STORY IS AMAZEING PLEASE!
animal lover13 chapter 9 . 1/23
I love what you have written so far. I know it's been a while since you last updated, but could you please do it soon.

Keep writing
TurtlesinChains chapter 9 . 1/11
Who ever let you near the cliffhangers? This story is addictive, more so than almost any other story of yours. Good work and sorry I have to say this, update please.
CassandraL chapter 9 . 1/6
Awesome story plz update!
Mei101 chapter 5 . 1/5
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!
It seems like you have killed Hawk and Jackal.
I am now crying T_T
Mei101 chapter 2 . 1/5
This is a great fanfic but before I can praise it I have to get this off my chest, sorry if I seem a bit mean.
YOU KILLED OFF EAGLE, MOLE AND LEAPARD!
Sorry about that but I liked them.
Anyway, this is a great story line so far and I can't wait to read what happens next!