Reviews for Maybe not Always
Lady Shaye chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Ok, this right here was perfect. I love how Caroline FINALLY checked up on Damon, and how he finally used those 160 or so years of wisdom to leave Stelena alone (that girl is stubborn when she says forever). And most importantly, I love how Damon didn't automatically just jump into a romance with Care. But the hints that he soon someday will left me feeling fully satisfied. So, thank you for "jumping over your own shadow," because you do it spectacularly well. This is pure brilliance.
mayghaen17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I really like Damon and Caroline together :) They have their ups and downs just like everyone else, but they make one badass team :)
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
That was so cute, wish you'd write more Daroline.
myTme chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Nice. I think you did wonderful hinting at a romance your author's note clearly states you do not like. So...

Bravo! Kudos! Cheers! *Tosses confetti and all that jazz*

Pat yourself on the back my friend, you did one hell of a job.
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I usualy don't read Damon/Caroline stories, but I remeber I read one once, written my your beta (Avecia) and really liked it, so I decided to give it a go and I really enjoyed it!

The simple fact that you don't ship this couple but you can write it so well, makes you a great writer and thats part of the reason I respect you and love you as an author.
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
You know me, I'm hard core 100% Delena, but every once in awhile I'll read a Damon/Caroline, and this one was good. One of the better ones I've read. You did a great job! :o)
AmyFrancis chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Nicely done. Flows really well and your writing is great. :)
VampCaroline chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
love it!
BeautifulStrongFullOfLight chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Really liked this! Thanks for writing. :)
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I really love the bantering that Damon and Caroline always seem to share.

Well written!

-a.
vampurr chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Love your writing. Great ending. :)
Klefaroline chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Nice Story. :)
Flatfin chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Thank you! I adored this because it wasn't just throwing these two together it was gently allowing Damon to realize that if Elena cannot get over Stefan to be with him then there are other options in Caroline who can still keep him feeling and connected to his humanity (as much as he claims he has none) but in a different way from Elena.

Really well written and a massive pat on the back for stepping out of your comfort zone x x
xWrittenInTheStarsx chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Aw, I enjoyed it! It was sweet. :)
shadylady21 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I loved it. I loved being able to read a different ship from you. I will forever be a Delena fan, but I do have a morbid love for Damon and Caroline too. Anyways, I loved how she came to see him and then just went to sleep in his bed. Him being his usual self with her, even though he wasn't fully his self, was just the way I'd picture him. I loved how he just pulled her into his arms after she thanked him. I also really loved the ending. I like how it was Damon just beginning to realize something. It wasn't a huge thing, it was just that his forever might be different then he thought and Caroline might be a part of it. I think you did a great job.