Reviews for What it Takes
Guest chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
Love this! So cute and you captured them perfectly :) can't wait to read more of your work.
SabrielFan chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
I loved it. So sweet. I felt for Mulder when he went to hers but it looked like she wasn't home.
Catherine Pugh chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I thought this was adorable!
Tivaau chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Pffft, low standards? This was great! Don't put yourself down so much :) I really enjoyed this, and I will definitely keep reading!

enigmaticdrscully chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
This is really freaking adorable. I love this! Keep going please! For my sanity- or what's left of it.
Trixfan chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
HA HA finally calling him FOX...LOL.

This was a great story, I loved the fact Scully shows up with chinese and the fortune cookies. They kinda fell into to it, just the way I imaginged they would have on the show. To think a bike brought all this about...
BranowynIvy chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
I do not know why you are being so hard on yourself with this one. It is great! I really, really enjoyed it.
Trixfan chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
So happy Scully talke to her mother. I've just re-watched the aduction and return of Scully. I loved the Mrs Scully and Melissa characters and feel your protraly of the mother/daughter paradigme is wonderful. But then logical/rational Scully reaserts, as you'd expect.

I can't wait to see the end...and more biking please...LOL
Trixfan chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I realy like the subtle romance in this story. It's just so MSR, or at least how I think they'd fall into a realationship. You show how well they know each other. An the thought of Mulder in black leathers...MIND BLOWING. Personally, I would have liked to see him on a Yamaha Verago...Only cause I once owned one and I could get my fingers warm while riding Pap...LOL.
BranowynIvy chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Another great chapter! I cannot wait to see how it ends :) X Files was a great show and I always wished there was more romance between Scully and Mulder!
Sin-t-a-h chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
lovly. but is this the end? the story status isnt complete.
BranowynIvy chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Great story! As usual, keep it up!
BranowynIvy chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Great story! As usual, keep it up!