Reviews for A LOVE NEVER MEANT TO BE
why?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I hate Kate.
Dead Wolf Walking chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Hey yo! This story is SAD... But I like it!
Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wow they die but what about lilly? What was she?! I like it just sad for them nice story my friend.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Sad! Almost Cry
Deafstalker chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Again short, simple and touching.

I realty enjoyed reading this and would really like is you kept posting shorts like this
chris chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
your a fail special ops dog.i found this a very sad must not have a heart if that is what you thought of while reading the story
KaylaDestroyer chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Huh, sort of like Romeo and Juliet, they both die, but I guess in the end they're together in death. Nice job.
special ops dog chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
*snif* *snif* so sad... no i'm joking. humphrey is a fail
Turrdle chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
that was a pretty sad story. I never would have thought that Humphrey would go as far as murder. just dose not seem to be in his nature. though i guess love will make you do crazy things.

now on to the critiquing. i have to say, the first half was really good when Humphrey was all alone howling to himself. I feel that was well done.

I think the part when Humphrey actually killed Garth I thought you kinda went over that part a little to quickly. there really wasn't a lot of emotion on Kate's part besides that she was slightly caught off guard. she also responded kinda professionally rather then emotionally. like a police officer, she caught him and threw him in jail, that's the end of that.

Overall i though the story was good and original. a little work on trimming the corners and i think you got yourself a really good story.

-Turrdle
darkjoker313 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
wow that was so great! your great at this!

See Ya 18matthew2
Photonman117 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That was sad. It was amazing keep up the good work
Datguy N Disguy chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That's sad. I do remember you saying that you would make more stories that Kate would die, but I never knew it would be this sad. :(

Great story
Deisy chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Wow. That is some heavy words right there. Makes me feel sad but i never really cry.