Reviews for When You're the Best of Friends
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
I really want you to write a story, obviously when they're older, when Stuart finally gets to meet his adoptive parents and they want a part in their life. Please?
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
This is such a lighthearted set of stories that you can't help but smile as you read along and I really enjoyed this one. It was beautifully written and laid out! Excellent characterisation...
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Oh now this was extremely cute! Nicely written and it sounds like you did that a lot in your childhood because for a small drabble there sure was a lot of detail.
Hannie B chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Not usually a fan of the whole "characters in school days" kind of thing... but I confess I actually quite enjoyed this first chapter x
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Subtle Burke/Jenny is always a delight to read. Extremely sweet and I can imagine Burke's distress at not being able to get into the university that he wanted...
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
THIS.

Again, I love seeing them all standing together as a group and in a high school setting, it's beautiful.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
Why is no one reviewing stories any more o.O

This is fabulous and extremely cute. Our team of seven would most definitely stand together against all odds!
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Now this was really cute! I love connecting freckles with my fingertips.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Now would you look at that cuteness? I think our team would have had so much fun at high school together. I can't wait for the next few chapters.