Reviews for C'est La Vie
FlameAlchemistLove chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
You know which ones you should make an entire fanfiction of?

2, 3, 4, 5, 7, and 9.

I was so overcome with cute fluffyness at most of them that I almost died of an allergic reaction to the cuteness.
ZodiacDOG101 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
yay go team FrUK _
scarletskies123 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
You should totally make a fanfic off of the school drabble, where Alfred and Ivan are together and Arthur's kind of depressed. I would love to read that. And I think the French accent was okay, but then again, I don't exactly know any french people. And being in the Midwest, I don't find alot of people with any foreign accent, except for when I get stuck with a foreign accent (Specifically English, Italian, and French) oh wait, French, yeah you did good with the French accent. Well, anyway, hello and goodbye from Missouri. Oh and I did my own drabbles like this if you want to read them and see how I did, please tell me. It's called 12 Gerita Drabbles. BTW it's called that cause I lost count and ended up doing 12 instead of 10. yes Gerita. Rated M for some of the drabbles.
Katt1848 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Loved it!

#'s 2,3 and 9
tadashi hamada chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Do seven! L commands it!
CallMeLivvy37 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I loved these! If you're going to make full-length stories, I'd request that you do #9 (I'm a huge RusAme as well as FrUK fan).
KakashiFangirlOfDOOM chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
You should really make stories out of 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 AND 10

Hahahahaha XP

Seriously, they're really good :3
chisanaki chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I think it was lovely!

Jealous France or in love France always break my heart.
Poppy5768 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
It's just as brillian as the first time I read it! It's not too mushy and they're in character (in my eyes) the entire time, perfect! 3
himapapaya chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This was quite adorable. I did enjoy drabbles six, seven and nine. Would you possibly consider making those full-length stories?