Reviews for Oneshot of Six
Sekira91 chapter 3 . 9/4/2019
Why the he** does Naruto nave "feminine curves"? He's a man!
Victory Is Mine chapter 6 . 8/9/2019
I just loved yours story. Thanks
Shipper21 chapter 5 . 1/12/2018
It was so corny yet so cute I love stuff like that
emowoods205 chapter 6 . 7/22/2017
I love this story the only thing I hate is the thought that even if Sasuke was drunk (Which isn't an excuse) his dick was inside of Sakuras disgusting pussy...*Gets shivers of disgust then throws up*
Chandra Migina chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
Lol!

What a really crazy story. But I loved reading it xD

Well done
ichigo'ssneakyfox chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
yay sakura is dead
Strawberry power chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Dont you just hate it when people don't mind their own damn business (even though it could lead to some interesting stuff *insert perverted grin here*) I mean if the people care that much they can just tie then together or put them in a small closed off area they can't get out of till they *ahem* make up...
darkangelkaruka chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
i love the story just need to keep the fan based crap out of it it messes up the romance
sasunaruneechan chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Nyaaa _ Great mpreg story! Read it in one go! (why do fanfics have to be so addicted...)
Very sadistic on the sakura death part, but still liked it. *evil grin* Next time when you feel like killing a female character in a sasunaru fanfic, please make it Hinata. (I'm a full fladged hinata-hater. There are waaaaaaay to many naruhina fans out there! I seriously wished she'd die already!*cough* srry bout that. _") Now I'm gonna take a look at ya other account. btw, if ya still want a fanfic collab/beta, I might take you on on that offer _
RmeGamr chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Can you say exhibitionism? that is so funny! I don't know whether i should feel sorry for the prisoners or for Naruto.
Phoenix185 chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
:( poor kyuu i hope he knows naru didnt mean it and meant to say sorry to him! if he didnt then (insert most sadistic smirk here) everyone in the room reads what i type shudders and feels sorry for the poor soul and prays they dont live around the us.
Phoenix185 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
so in this kyuu is a bitch basiclly
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
i have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach that you were the prisoner with the camera...
Arthuria.Abyss.El chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
I LOVE IT! I too, totally HATE Sakura! Hehehe! The ending was great. Oh, And squealed on the part about "Uchiha's having a thing for blondes". *dazed look in her face* FugakuxMinato... *NOSEBLEED*
I totally find that HOT! Please make one! Make it a FugakuXMinato with a hint of Sasunaru and Itakyuu!
Ja ne! *kisses*
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
i hadn't read your story up until i started reading it last night. it was so cute! if finished it all tonight. definately looking forward to reading more of your writing.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »