Reviews for My little nurse Aru
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Godamn it! I am so sorry I pressed the 'post review' button before I could even finish typing my review properly.
So as I was saying ds was nice but you could do with some more content if only to spice ds up a tad bit more. Don't get me wrong I am not talking about the lemon 'cause it's superb as it is;-) but about the story. Since this is humour please add more witty dialogues,retorts or even comments from the characters for that's the thing that sustains the interest of the readers till the near end in a fic of humour genre...the fun filled interactions:-)
Anyways ds fic does have it's moments though & was quite the entertainment all along.
Thank you for writing ds:-) you gave me some good humour to laugh on & a relatively good time:-) Thank you:-)
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Hmmm, nice but you can always add some more
vantasunflower chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
...i think you need to write more of this
NOW PLEASE
Lwuzhere chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I love this, it's just so awesome! Dr. Awesome is awesome, , Nurse Fabulous! Just pure genius!
Gratzi,
L
Awesome Empress chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Loved it! Amazing work! GO NURSE WANG! XD
TinkanaiT32 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
OMGthatwasfreakinghot! I would have never thought of any RussixChina stories, but I'm certainly thinking about it now. One part that I loved: Yao's forbidden city. That was just too funny.

And Doctor Fabulous? No one but Poland.
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Ah you gotta love a smutty Rochu. You know I'm surprised that Yao didn't say, "How do you expect me to relax with a medical device shoved up my ass!", but that would have been funny.

Keep the Rochu rolling.
lilalovex chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
wonderwrust chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
.beautiful.

Bahahah their hospital names made me die of laughter, and Nurse Fabulous were the best ones.

This whole story was just a one big win.
HarperFlowers chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Oh gog, oh my good gog! When I started reading I wasn't expecting much but another awkward facfic, that I'd read without shame of course. But when you wrote about China's asshole being The Great Motherfucking Wall of China, I lost my shit. I lost all my shit. All the shit. To you. You got all my shit. So I hope you treat my shit well cause I'm not getting back. Kudos to you. Nice story also. I like Dr. Awesome.
RabidOtakuGirl chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
OH. MEIN. GOTT ARU! Hahaha! This is worthy... This is just and aybe better than the hetalia nations pole dancing video on youtube
Nighty chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
i love how this is based on nienscape! i loved this and suffered a nosebleed '
AnimatedSM1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I love you for writing this!x3 so much nurse aru goodness!
MagenMoon chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
WHAT IF FRANCE'S NAME DID I JUST READ... e_e

*dies from noesbleed* *resists the urge to do thumbs up*

( is a Rucho hater BUT WHY AM I READING RUCHO STUFFS SDFKMSDFMSDMFDF)
obabema chapter 1 . 10/2/2011