Reviews for What Happens Next
WOWOWOWOWW WTH?! ADRIAN SHEPARD IS REMEMBERED? YOU ARE GOING TO PUT HIM IN THE STORY?
YOU ROCK DUDE
Sorry for all the caps, I wanted to make this readable easily.
That 'Inactive' Afiction chapter 32 . 10/14/2015
Hey, uh..don't know if you're going to update this anytime soon, but I'll leave this review and favorite here anyway just in case you do.
This story's awesome! I love everything about it! You're doing really great here. (Just hoping that you update sometime..it's kind of already been two years.)

~Afiction
That 'Inactive' Afiction chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
It's actually October 13—two weeks before Halloween right now. XD
And nope, neither of those games have been released yet.
I'm gonna continue reading now..pretty good story so far!
~Afiction
Guest chapter 32 . 8/19/2014
i really want you to come out with another update soon im loving the story. and strangely enough i liked how you introduced gordam talking
brown chapter 10 . 4/20/2014
*Chapter 10: ATLAS and P-BODY in the canon Portal are in fact (respectively) male and female.
Purest of the Hearts chapter 32 . 3/2/2014
OAO GLaDOS SHORTED OUT?!1?/ I...I...Holy shit! You've gotta update and soon!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
._. So in this story, G-Man is Cave Johnson?
Purest of the Hearts chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
O-O WHAT?
Purest of the Hearts chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
You can't delete you humanity, GLaDOS ;3 It's not possible. Not even for the smartest computer AI
BPADancegirl6 chapter 32 . 12/1/2013
I found this story as I was looking for another Portal/Half-Life crossover. I've really enjoyed it, and read it all today. I noticed that it was last updated on May 5th, and it ends in a cliffhanger. I'm not trying to be rude, but I'd really like to know what happens next. Thanks for reading this!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/18/2013
Great story
Quelthias chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
There are several times in this chapter where I feel like connections are missing between the paragraphs. I mean first they are in one area then they appear somewhere else (out of range of the portal gun) doing something different. The dialogue is the same, a bit rushed.
What might be helpful is a small intro to what each room looks like.
Also, an explanation why GLADOS is motivated to support the resistance...
koosschwartz7 chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
A 'Copter don't fly with no wheel. Otherwise pretty good!
thepr32 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Just awesome...I always knew that the g man had his own personal motives...this makes the wait for hl3 even more painful... :)
Gregory chapter 32 . 7/3/2013
OMG, I read all of of this in one day. No kidding its that good. I NEED MORE, MORE, MORE! Hands down one of the best Portal Half-Life fanfics. EVER. Please more updates!