Reviews for Team Zero
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 10/10
Did, did Guiche accidentally make a homunculus of a Pokemon? This needs more:-)
MasterXMaster chapter 9 . 5/22
This Story is so cute and heart warming I read it in a day. I hope you'll co tinue it. It still co es to a good ending point however. Thanks for sharing it!
Balthanon chapter 1 . 2/1
Interesting concept and it's a bit amusing to see a summoning where the Familiars are actually happy with their changed circumstances. Should give things a bit of a different feel. (For this chapter, the scene where Louise stripped felt a little forced. Not necessarily in their reactions, but in Louise's motivations.)
HyperdermicHypnotist chapter 9 . 1/31
This was great. It reminds me why I used to love Team Rocket so much.
Lord Revan Flame chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
More, please more
Just, thus is an amazing story and I need more
Please, don't be a discontinued title
PrincessArien chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
I was wondering when Jessie and James would pull their Pokemon out. That was a fun chapter...and yeah, Team Rocket really is pretty much indestructible, haha, it'd probably take nothing short of an act of God to actually kill them, and even that might not even work in the end XD
PrincessArien chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Team Rocket as Louise's familiar(s)? What could possibly go wrong? XD hahaha, and it seems even outside of the show they randomly break the fourth wall and seemingly acknowledge that they're fiction :P Anyways, this should be interesting, I'm curious to see where it goes.
Atleast chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Now they're finally out of Ash and co's hair for once maybe they'll be able to continue their episodes without running into them for once. Seriously have you stopped to wonder what an episode would be like if they didn't show up. I'm sure Ash would start wondering something was missing after a few episodes.
McCree114 chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
Don't see a completed tag on the summary and I don't know if you plan to continue but, this chapter felt like it was a great heart warming ending to this story. Even if you don't update this again it still feels completed in my eyes anyway, it was a fun story to read with a nice 'ending'. Favorited.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Thieves with hearts of gold. Heat warming. Though it's funny how no one freaked out about a talking standing-walking cat.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Whats happening with the valkyrie? And something about a war in Albion? And what outrageous (insert noun) will teamrocket detonate next!?
Newy chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
Read (ch 1-9)
Surprisingly good. Thank you for sharing.
ToastedPine chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
I'm only 1/2 way through chapter 9, but I wanted to review so I don't forget to do it later just like I did my password.

This is an incredibly fun read. I love how you've turned the ZnT events on their head by the addition of Team Rocket, and the their application of Rocketesque logic. It's all very original and fresh, and your writing style is really easy to read.

I really liked how you interpret the concept of friendship in this fic, which really gives this fic the feel of the Pokemon universe. Anyways, keep up the good work!
Lake Jesus chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Wonderful work. I look forward to seeing more from you.
bakkasama chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
This fic. This fic made me feel like a kid again. It really brings the magic back to pokemon.

First of all, it focus on the friendship aspect of both show which, not only is what the pokemon anime is all about and people tend to forget because of the battles, but is also the focus I've found to like the most in Zero no tsukaima fanfiction. While the original novel seemed to focus on the romantic, those who read Hill of Swords and probably those who read this fic can tell that friendship is the way to go with it. Kudos for that.

Both series are very far apart in when the anime began and it shows in this. You tend to leave the ridiculous part to team Rocket (as is befitting of them) but when it comes to ZnT characters you make an analisis of motivations that show the difference of age between the time you watched them. It makes a nice balance, one in which one can ignore the things that wouldn't be possible but that in fact are in the story because of pokemon's inside jokes while simultaneously get the sense that there is a lot more going on because of all the subplots. I like it. A lot.

I guess that it manages to overcome one of the greatest limitations of the ZnT series in that even if it is lineal and you know what is coming you still care to see because the journey becomes more important than the destination. It is nice to see the characters grow to realize than being happy is what truly is important, even if they are on opposite sides of the field.

And while it is been over a year since the last chapter was posted and i usually don't post reviews, I've got to say, after reading this: So worth it.