Reviews for Team Zero
Raeolu chapter 9 . 2/18
This is such a fun story. I love how you write the rocket trio! Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
kanelel chapter 1 . 1/6
Genius. Pure genius.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Rey Paloma chapter 9 . 4/12/2017
I guess I usually avoid pokemon fanfics, but after reading this, I regret the many lost opportunities. It takes a special balance for Team Rocket to be likable and villainous, and most of the FoZ cast seems more fleshed out as a result of appropriately reacting to the shenanigans.
JaDe In NighT chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
Why oh why is it dead
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 10/10/2016
Did, did Guiche accidentally make a homunculus of a Pokemon? This needs more:-)
MasterXMaster chapter 9 . 5/22/2016
This Story is so cute and heart warming I read it in a day. I hope you'll co tinue it. It still co es to a good ending point however. Thanks for sharing it!
Balthanon chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Interesting concept and it's a bit amusing to see a summoning where the Familiars are actually happy with their changed circumstances. Should give things a bit of a different feel. (For this chapter, the scene where Louise stripped felt a little forced. Not necessarily in their reactions, but in Louise's motivations.)
HyperdermicHypnotist chapter 9 . 1/31/2016
This was great. It reminds me why I used to love Team Rocket so much.
Lord Revan Flame chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
More, please more
Just, thus is an amazing story and I need more
Please, don't be a discontinued title
PrincessArien chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
I was wondering when Jessie and James would pull their Pokemon out. That was a fun chapter...and yeah, Team Rocket really is pretty much indestructible, haha, it'd probably take nothing short of an act of God to actually kill them, and even that might not even work in the end XD
PrincessArien chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Team Rocket as Louise's familiar(s)? What could possibly go wrong? XD hahaha, and it seems even outside of the show they randomly break the fourth wall and seemingly acknowledge that they're fiction :P Anyways, this should be interesting, I'm curious to see where it goes.
Atleast chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Now they're finally out of Ash and co's hair for once maybe they'll be able to continue their episodes without running into them for once. Seriously have you stopped to wonder what an episode would be like if they didn't show up. I'm sure Ash would start wondering something was missing after a few episodes.
McCree114 chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
Don't see a completed tag on the summary and I don't know if you plan to continue but, this chapter felt like it was a great heart warming ending to this story. Even if you don't update this again it still feels completed in my eyes anyway, it was a fun story to read with a nice 'ending'. Favorited.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Thieves with hearts of gold. Heat warming. Though it's funny how no one freaked out about a talking standing-walking cat.