Reviews for Team Zero
Atleast chapter 1 . 6/12
Now they're finally out of Ash and co's hair for once maybe they'll be able to continue their episodes without running into them for once. Seriously have you stopped to wonder what an episode would be like if they didn't show up. I'm sure Ash would start wondering something was missing after a few episodes.
McCree114 chapter 9 . 1/18
Don't see a completed tag on the summary and I don't know if you plan to continue but, this chapter felt like it was a great heart warming ending to this story. Even if you don't update this again it still feels completed in my eyes anyway, it was a fun story to read with a nice 'ending'. Favorited.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Thieves with hearts of gold. Heat warming. Though it's funny how no one freaked out about a talking standing-walking cat.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Whats happening with the valkyrie? And something about a war in Albion? And what outrageous (insert noun) will teamrocket detonate next!?
Newy chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
Read (ch 1-9)
Surprisingly good. Thank you for sharing.
ToastedPine chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
I'm only 1/2 way through chapter 9, but I wanted to review so I don't forget to do it later just like I did my password.

This is an incredibly fun read. I love how you've turned the ZnT events on their head by the addition of Team Rocket, and the their application of Rocketesque logic. It's all very original and fresh, and your writing style is really easy to read.

I really liked how you interpret the concept of friendship in this fic, which really gives this fic the feel of the Pokemon universe. Anyways, keep up the good work!
Lake Jesus chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Wonderful work. I look forward to seeing more from you.
bakkasama chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
This fic. This fic made me feel like a kid again. It really brings the magic back to pokemon.

First of all, it focus on the friendship aspect of both show which, not only is what the pokemon anime is all about and people tend to forget because of the battles, but is also the focus I've found to like the most in Zero no tsukaima fanfiction. While the original novel seemed to focus on the romantic, those who read Hill of Swords and probably those who read this fic can tell that friendship is the way to go with it. Kudos for that.

Both series are very far apart in when the anime began and it shows in this. You tend to leave the ridiculous part to team Rocket (as is befitting of them) but when it comes to ZnT characters you make an analisis of motivations that show the difference of age between the time you watched them. It makes a nice balance, one in which one can ignore the things that wouldn't be possible but that in fact are in the story because of pokemon's inside jokes while simultaneously get the sense that there is a lot more going on because of all the subplots. I like it. A lot.

I guess that it manages to overcome one of the greatest limitations of the ZnT series in that even if it is lineal and you know what is coming you still care to see because the journey becomes more important than the destination. It is nice to see the characters grow to realize than being happy is what truly is important, even if they are on opposite sides of the field.

And while it is been over a year since the last chapter was posted and i usually don't post reviews, I've got to say, after reading this: So worth it.
Sir.Bears.A.Lot chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
*clap* this is a wonderful story to read. *sips tea*
timunderwood9 chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
This story is so sentimental cute. I love it. Really love it.
timunderwood9 chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Kirche smiled sadly. "You know, Louise," she said, "you would have been a good Zerbst. Plenty of energy and determination. Just not enough lust."

"You would have been a good Valliere too," Louise countered with a friendly smirk, "If you had just a little less lust."

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Sooooo adorable.
timunderwood9 chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
I love this story, team Rocket is adorable, and I laughed really hard during this chapter. Lots of fun.
timunderwood9 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Soooo adorable! Squeeeeeee. CUUUUUUUTE.

And rather wrong also. But mainly adorable.
Zhor chapter 9 . 3/22/2013
Nice.
outlawpoet chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
This is a great story, I hope you continue it someday.