Reviews for A Second Chance
snazziest chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
Oh god... Don't tell me Jack will go into Cal's body?!
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 11 . 3/25/2012
love this story and chapter so far! can't wait to read more of this story!
The Ultimate Otaku chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
great fic here! the writing it simple, but it's pretty good. Poor rose, and reincarnation, cool! can't wait to see what happens next!
Jemidancer2011 chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
Yay! Im so glad you came back to this I really love this story its so sweet! :)
Jemidancer2011 chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
This is really good! Sorry I havent reviewed it took me awhile to find time to read this! I really liked finally finding out what is going on with jack and I cant wait to read more! :)
Jemidancer2011 chapter 9 . 11/2/2011
This is really good! I like the description and I like that the story is moving at a good pace! One more tip is to try starting your sentences with something other than pronouns. Like instead of saying "she walked across the room and..." say "Walking across the room she...". Anyway, keep up the good work and I cant wait to see where this story goes!
Jemidancer2011 chapter 8 . 10/24/2011
No problem! I think constructive criticism is a great way to grow so I try to give it as much as possible to help people! Especially when they are willing to take it like you! :) Another great chapter! Things are really starting to get interesting and I cant wait to see what happens next!
Jemidancer2011 chapter 7 . 10/24/2011
Yay! I really like where this is going! Only two suggestions! One: Sometimes the story jumps around so watch out for that cause it can be confusing; line breaks help with this! Two: Try adding a little more description by using the senses! Other than that it's great and I cant wait for the next chapter! :)
TheBlithesomeOne chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
Wow, it was amazing, seeing how much he wanted Rose to find love. It was heartbreaking, but I'm very exxcited to see more. :) -Camille-
storiesofamind chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
This is the first Titanic story I've read that I've actually enjoyed! You do Titanic justice with this story and might I say, BEST MOVIE EVER MADE! Update soon! Keen to see where this goes!
StarryEyedReviewer chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
Great two chapters I hope Rose has the courage to go to Santa Monica one day
Jemidancer2011 chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Yay! I love this story! Im kinda surprised Rose took the job in D.C. instead of Santa Monica but I think it will make for a good twist! Update soon!
PeopleChangeMemoriesDont chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Pretty good! My only critique is the grammar. You left out quite a few commas, and "Mostly high class society people and thankfully none of them were people Rose knew from her old life" is not a complete sentance.

I've enjoyed this, though! Update!
PeopleChangeMemoriesDont chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
this is good! :) thanks for mentioning me!
Jemidancer2011 chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Yay! I am soooo glad you came back to this story! I really like the decription in the story and I like that you keep the characters "in character", you know what I mean? I could really see them saying those things!