Reviews for Never Thought
Make more chapters plz
LookingSoFly chapter 8 . 5/13
If u arent going to finish the story dont start it plz
I'm hoping for later in the fan fiction for Natsu to tell Erza about his magic and stuff like that XD
I hope you update soon! I'm really loving it :P(McDonalds reference)
Please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2015
it is an amazing fan fic so plz update it! it has been three whole years since u last updated it plz!
SomeRandomGuyOntheNet chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
You HAVE to update this, it's awesome and the NxE moments are the best. Please update
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
You got me 't stop now.
draco 711 chapter 8 . 4/5/2015
I hope you continue this it's awesome
revenclaw chapter 8 . 2/15/2015
Update!
aPoliteVillain chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
Update!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Yeah this story is stupid. So what Natsu's dad never questioned where a baby spontaneously appeared in his life?
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
"Natsu stumbled across a one-way portal that leads to a parallel world when he was young,"

When does that happen? Because it just seems like Natsu is an ordinary kid with no knowledge of Fairy Tail or his magic. By "when he was young" do you mean when he was a baby and therefore had no magic? If so that' really stupid. What's the point of having him be from another world if you're just gonna write some boring teen drama. If it is just Natsu being an average joe then you shouldn't have even bothered with the whole teleportation plot point you should have just made it an AU where Natsu is a normal person not some guy from another dimension.
Leonor chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Loved it. Please continue this.
omar.lopez.9028 chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Wow! This is excellent so far, I look forward to read chapter 9!
LeCornOfLeField chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
My third review in a day, woah, I look like a stalker...gome gome! Just showing my support! :)
I hope that you realize with the reviews you get that there are people waiting for the next chapter IN ANTICIPATION! So yeah... -waits in anticipation-