Reviews for Babysitting Days
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 11 . 4/9
Watafakrafafakafarakaktafakaak moarrrrr x)
U r just too awesome damn it! Ur awesome writings conjure up so many feelings n emotions tat we dont use daily Hahaha cant wait for moar im beyond ecstatic
Hope u feeling better n pray tat u will write again! Ganbatte née! We shall wait for ur return awesome author-sama!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 10 . 4/9
Since d moment he said 'that' happened that makes him unable to graduate feom nami chuu n when he talked about Nana like that, I figured this would had happened...be strong tsuna my heart cries for u :(
N im just guessing the 'him' tsuna always mentioned might be Giotto or Timoteo? Maybe hmmmm moarrrr need moarr
U iz killing me with all tis suspense n mystery! X) I love it!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 9 . 4/9
Again with d limited time?! Wat is tat supposed to mean?! X/
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 8 . 4/9
Hahaha d things im curious about became a challenge *sweatdropped* hmmmm
At first when I read d part tat tsuna's time was limited I thought that maybe he has a terminal disease or something, but it doesn't seem so coz he's not really bothered about being sick or anything... Well tats tat but also I thought maybe he has a responsibility he needs to fulfill n currently given free roam or something atm...hmmm Hahaha maybe he's a hitman, a partner in crime with reborn, or or he's the head of Vongola...but nahhh maybe not coz d Guardians doesn't seem to know him...unless they kept it a secret...hmmm I dont know :)
I guess imma just wait for moarrr of ur awesomeness plot to be reveal heheh ganbatte née!

Anyways bout tis chapter... I kinda imagined when tsuna snapped he would be like...
*cue metal song as bgm* DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE!
N kinda beat someone to a pulp, like how Levi beat Eren ahahaha
Tsuna mother-hen-kinda-yandere mode SWITCH ON!
Hahaha still enjoying ur story cho much
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 7 . 4/9
I wove tis stowy cho much :) really enjoyed every single chapter! Moarrrrr
...Im really curious on Reborn's over protectiveness n possessiveness towards tsuna really :-? Hhmmm why? is it love as a lover or just as a teacher? Or is it just something else? Hmmmmm
N wat did he mean limited time? Hmmmmm im very curious hmmm need moarrrr x) hmmmmmmmmm haha
Breathless91 chapter 11 . 3/10
Omg... why didn't you update this story!? Its so good and i want to read more D:
conti plissssssss
Sakura Yui chapter 11 . 2/10
Awww~ I really wanted to read the next chapter. this story is just too awesome not to read. hehe and plus, Kai is just too cute for a child! omg! I feel like I'm the one who squealed whenever Kai is doing sth cute, oh god! hahahahaha I really miss Kai and I hope, you will continue this story. ;)
Feiyh chapter 11 . 2/2
I am mad at you. You can't just leave it here, that is just beyond cruel. The amount of bloody questions left unanswered is frustrating. I mean it's been 3 years and you could be dead (I deeply apologise if that is the case). If you are not (I hope you are alright), I would very much like to know what is going to happen next. I quite like this story and I need more. So please, please come back and update, please...
Is Tsuna is a abusive relationship with Teborn?
Cinthya chapter 11 . 1/16
I am mad at the cliffhanger,
LightSin24 chapter 11 . 1/3
First, okay i am trying to mad at you. I will just silently screaming in my head...*sceaming in my head

Second, okay it was great chapter like the other ones. Which is fantasticly cute and adoreable...no i'm not pedo just some random fangirl wishing 1827 canon and have kai as their son, that you indirectly made come true ( thank you). The last chapter was a ... i can only say...cliffhanger.

Third, i know it is been a long time since you update but i hope you will continue it soon if possibel.
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
YOU'VE GOTTA BE FREAKIN' KIDDING ME!
DON'T STOP NOW! WHAT THE HECK IS GONNA HAPPEN?!
NEXT CHAAAAAAAPPPPPPTTTTEEEEERRRRRRRRR! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Guest chapter 11 . 11/17/2016
Please please update
OoO whaaaaa chapter 11 . 11/12/2016
more! please come back ad write this more!
if you need ideas... use byakuran was working or using Kai's mother and still aiming for Tsuna ass. (yaoi moron here XD)
Hibari later finding out the turth about Tsuna past and his son which sadly i hope he didn't reject his dearly son.
don't forget to add kai's mother is a slut bitch and worse that she is also his father XD (still crazy moron here)
do anything! i want to read more of this!