Reviews for Babysitting Days
ShagMeNot41 chapter 11 . 5/9
First, this story is great, like, very VERY great. Second, this isn't the first time I had read this and became emotionally attached. In fact, I've read this at least once a year since 2017, in hopes, that you alotted some time to update it. Third, I seriously need an update. Like, I need the update to satisfy the thirst of mine for good angsty, humorous, semi-romantic, and family-centric fics.

Also, I definitely find your writing style, AMAZING. And, I'm hoping that I can somehow adapt a writing style like yours and an imaginative mind as well.

It's been a few years since you updated this fanfic, and I'm not expecting that a single review can change your mind. I guess from now on, our imaginations will serve to be useful.

Just know, that I do admire you and some of your works but I prefer being a silent reader instead. This is the first time I've ever had the guts to post a review online, even if it wasn't much of a review, due to my lack of sufficient knowledge in the English language.

Continue doing what you do best, Author-san! May it be your stories or anything that makes you happy. It wouldn't bode well for us, the readers, if you kept making stories without inspiration or any type of will at all. Despite not knowing you personally, I only hope that only good things happen to you.

Lots of Love,
ShagMeNot41
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2018
Wait a minute - are you saying that Tsuna needs hope (which I can understand) or that he has some kind of disease? Oh man the suspense is killing me! And only one chapter left before you stopped updating - I’m gonna cry when I finally realize that I can’t read more.
Nuri27 chapter 11 . 11/15/2018
4th, why in the world u don't update this already ?
cinhtay chapter 8 . 11/12/2018
hangeul es el abecedario coreano...
Camelot1114 chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
I really do hope for you to continue... but if time and tasks are in your way, I will be willing to wait for the next update.
Nemhain2009 chapter 11 . 10/22/2018
I didn’t see that last line coming! Great story!
Wind2048 chapter 11 . 9/18/2018
Damn, you just really had to stop updating right before information is revealed didn't ya? Why does it always happen to the good stories. I just want to know what Dino and Tsuna are gonna talk about
DrangonHeart chapter 11 . 7/29/2018
Hey, I want you to know that I love this story. It is one of my favorite KHR stories at the moment. But I can’t help but notice that you haven’t updated in a long time. And I would love to have the next chapter. But I understand if you are on a long term hiatus or have even given up on this story. Just please, let us know if those are the cases, because I lost count of how many times I click on this fanfiction, hoping to see if you updated. Give us some closure and let us know if you are actually planning on finishing this story. Please.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2018
Still in the middle of the chapter and your humor is just..worth it, I laughed myself breathless at least 10 times, I laughed a lot during your story...I haven't laughed in a long time...thank you
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2018
Pissed Tsuna is a dangerous Tsuna...I loved it! Also Tsuna you're having all the right people being interested in you for all the wrong reasons..."Oh boy they're gonna get it now" xD love this so much!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2018
"How will I break you, hmm?"... That..sounded to haunting for some reason
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2018
Re-reading this, even though I don't remember too much of exact details, the first thought that occurred to me when he said "Substitute teacher" and "Dino" was 'Dino you sly bastard' though I'm pretty sure he won't like me calling him that...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
Oh ho? I've re-read this and I'm just noticing, are those R27 vibes or protective bro?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2018
I'm not mad. I'm bloody pissed! How dare you end us with a cliffhanger and then not update for an ungodly amount of time?! I demand an update to keep my sanity!
afallenheart chapter 11 . 6/11/2018
I can't wait to read what comes next!
1,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »