Reviews for Babysitting Days
ftaquarzarius chapter 11 . 11/11
Are you abondoning this story?
Not a legitimate child?

Huee...
mmamaluel chapter 11 . 8/29
Please, continue it
Windying chapter 11 . 8/22
I know that you asked us not to be mad but seriously, I am quite mad about now. What do you mean Kai isn't it?! Don't leave us in the cliff for so long please.
Mai chapter 11 . 8/14
I know its been a few years but please update i really want to know what happens. I love this story and i always come back and reread its one of my favorite stories.
pleeeeaaaasseeee uupdate and finish this! come back! i beg you~! D'x
Zurei27 chapter 11 . 7/17
i really, really love this story. hope u will continue it. .pls. i want to know the mysteries of hibari and tsuna.
Cumi-chan1827 chapter 11 . 7/7
please author, update soon!
Sthdgjdhcgsgtijsoeieh
DeadlyMind-07 chapter 10 . 6/16
Hello dear Author-san. I'd like to inform you that I really, like really, adore and enjoy your story. No words can truly describe how much I do. Also, you mentioned at the end that it would be continued, not to be pushy or anything, but it's been awhile. So, I sincerely hope you will come back to this story and update soon.
blackpen09 chapter 1 . 5/19
lóve this story !
blackpen09 chapter 1 . 5/19
wow just wow i hope you return !
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 11 . 4/9
Watafakrafafakafarakaktafakaak moarrrrr x)
U r just too awesome damn it! Ur awesome writings conjure up so many feelings n emotions tat we dont use daily Hahaha cant wait for moar im beyond ecstatic
Hope u feeling better n pray tat u will write again! Ganbatte née! We shall wait for ur return awesome author-sama!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 10 . 4/9
Since d moment he said 'that' happened that makes him unable to graduate feom nami chuu n when he talked about Nana like that, I figured this would had happened...be strong tsuna my heart cries for u :(
N im just guessing the 'him' tsuna always mentioned might be Giotto or Timoteo? Maybe hmmmm moarrrr need moarr
U iz killing me with all tis suspense n mystery! X) I love it!
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 9 . 4/9
Again with d limited time?! Wat is tat supposed to mean?! X/