Reviews for The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn
jj chapter 100 . 3/27
that was overly long and i still dont get half of what happened besides the sex so umm ok
Raphlez chapter 100 . 3/15
Oh gosh I loved this story I'm so happy they ended up together with so much love I found the story incredibly realistic and I loved how you took your time to develop their relationship and I absolutely died at the ending with iruka wearing kakashis ring I was so happy haha I'm just curious what the hell happened with mizuki and the akatsuki after all the bs
Lila Priceless chapter 1 . 1/18
I've danced around this story several times wanting to wait until it was completed to read it. So today I had the time and the first thing I noticed is that it's first person narrative. Normally I don't go for those but I kept reading and I saw Iruka baking then realized what he was baking. Oh my goodness he was making a jelly cake! That's what my grandmother called them when she taught me how to make them, (although it could be because she actually used jelly not jam).

Nevertheless this story has made me immensely happy and I haven't even finished the first chapter. I'm off to finish the rest of the story.
Korregidora chapter 100 . 10/25/2014
Such a wonderful story! Beautiful ending. :)
Korregidora chapter 74 . 10/25/2014
Bahahahaha what the heck Hinata? Omg I can only imagine lol.
Korregidora chapter 50 . 10/25/2014
Rargh! I hate Mizuki! This is what I get for asking myself, "Hmmm, I wonder what is going to happen that makes this 100 chapters long." (Mind you, I am happy with the fact that I can enjoy a long story so that isn't a complaint lol.)
Mrs. Blink and Miss Itt chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
Aw man, my cheeks hurt from trying to suppress a massive, squeeful grin the entire time. That was adorable! Gah! \()/ phew, fangasm over. Ahem. On more dignified and literary note, I love your voice and the further characterisation I've seen so far. I can guaruntee you I shall be spending more than one night staying up complusively reading this, SACs be damned!
Korregidora chapter 34 . 10/24/2014
I am a 39 yr old yaoi fangirl! I can't help it, it's fun to relax and let myself enjoy it. Getting to act like a giggly, squealing schoolgirl during citrusy bits or getting warm and fuzzy feelings over romantic parts is so much fun! Loving this story and am happy I still have a ton of chapters left.
Korregidora chapter 24 . 10/24/2014
You make me such a happy fangirl lol. I love Iruka's wandering mind and the way you write his fantasies. By the way I dropped my Nook on my nose (really hard lol) as I was giggling during his fantasy!
EvilTardisDisabledAccount chapter 100 . 9/27/2014
I love this! Finished it in like four days (nothing better to do). It was awesome. Thanks a lot for a great read! :3
Guest chapter 74 . 7/24/2014
Who was Neji with in Hinata's crack Naruto?
someone chapter 100 . 7/12/2014
This story is incredible, first of all it is 100 chapters, which Is great. Second, there is so much FLUFF, absolutely loved it. The ending was so sweet, I could get cavities!
One Strange Onion chapter 64 . 6/30/2014
D'awwww..
One Strange Onion chapter 62 . 6/30/2014
If you like piƱa coladas..
Get tin' caught in the rain..
One Strange Onion chapter 60 . 6/30/2014
I don't have a nosebleed, you're just imagining things.
It's just..