Reviews for The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn
Irukaka321 chapter 69 . 3/19
Irukaka321 chapter 68 . 3/19
hmm this is so sad. i think theyre so sweet together. I knew Mizuki was going to try to ruin it
Irukaka321 chapter 53 . 3/19
uh oh trouble
Irukaka321 chapter 35 . 3/19
aw this is so sweet. though I still keep wondering whats going to go wrong lol
Irukaka321 chapter 34 . 3/19
I cant help but worry about how Kakashi somehow
Irukaka321 chapter 25 . 3/18
some of the songs you pick for the beginning are so awful. it's weird because you write so well and your story is so nice to read so it makes a strange combination.
Irukaka321 chapter 13 . 3/18
oh boy
Irukaka321 chapter 8 . 3/18
its so awkward! i feel bad for iruka. inappropriate teasing sucks,
OMG MY FAN GIRL HEART IS SO HAPPY!
right-of-way chapter 7 . 2/10
LEAVE SPACE FOR JESUS as all my nun-teachers say
jj chapter 100 . 3/27/2015
that was overly long and i still dont get half of what happened besides the sex so umm ok
Raphlez chapter 100 . 3/15/2015
Oh gosh I loved this story I'm so happy they ended up together with so much love I found the story incredibly realistic and I loved how you took your time to develop their relationship and I absolutely died at the ending with iruka wearing kakashis ring I was so happy haha I'm just curious what the hell happened with mizuki and the akatsuki after all the bs
Lila Priceless chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I've danced around this story several times wanting to wait until it was completed to read it. So today I had the time and the first thing I noticed is that it's first person narrative. Normally I don't go for those but I kept reading and I saw Iruka baking then realized what he was baking. Oh my goodness he was making a jelly cake! That's what my grandmother called them when she taught me how to make them, (although it could be because she actually used jelly not jam).

Nevertheless this story has made me immensely happy and I haven't even finished the first chapter. I'm off to finish the rest of the story.
Korregidora chapter 100 . 10/25/2014
Such a wonderful story! Beautiful ending. :)
Korregidora chapter 74 . 10/25/2014
Bahahahaha what the heck Hinata? Omg I can only imagine lol.
1,326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »