Reviews for The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn
Eoeo chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Hehehe what a wacky dream
Eoeo chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Kekekeke x3 Kakashi and Iruka are great
Eoeo chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
Hehe I saw this coming x3 great chapter!
Eoeo chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Eoeo chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Hehe awesome chapter! Can't wait to see Kakashi's interaction with the staff and students x3
Eoeo chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hehe great start xP
Altair718 chapter 100 . 1/24/2013
Aaaand done. I thought it was pretty good. Still don't get the pairing, but I felt that everything was IC, as far as an AU can go. So...yay? Yay. Good luck with your other stories. :)

On a unrelated note: I feel like if I met you IRL I either be scared shitless of you or want to you ravish me. Or both. 0_o Yeah...that was probably too much information. -_-;;
Altair718 chapter 91 . 1/24/2013
Sup Itachi. Next chapter should be interesting.
Altair718 chapter 74 . 1/24/2013
Ah the doujin, the fangirl's main source of nourishment. Consumed by others, however, can be fatal. Hehheh, Hinata being a perv.
donglord69 chapter 100 . 1/23/2013
One of my favourite fanfics ever!
Altair718 chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
Bwahahaha, tranny!Diedrea. Though I pefer him as his regular self, hmm. Still can't wrap my head this pairing, but whatevs, sexy Iruka is sexy. Oh, and Kakashi too.
Klaanvdia chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I enjoyed the first two chapters and can't wait to read the rest. (Yes, I know, you've got more posted and I should wait to review until after I finish the story, but I feel like it.) Until next time! Happy Reading and Writing!
Altair718 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
A KakaIru fic eh? I've never read on in my life, actually I've only recently started visiting this fandom. But, TV Tropes has only failed me once, and I like Iruka and Kakashi, so what the heck.
Nyxianna chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
Aw I'm really enjoying this fic! I don't usually like first person writing, but it's so so good. And Iruka's so sweet :D Also, thanks for explaining the lemon/lime system thingy, I've been trying to figure that out for ages lol! :p
Guest chapter 41 . 1/6/2013