Reviews for The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn
Altair718 chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
Bwahahaha, tranny!Diedrea. Though I pefer him as his regular self, hmm. Still can't wrap my head this pairing, but whatevs, sexy Iruka is sexy. Oh, and Kakashi too.
Klaanvdia chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
I enjoyed the first two chapters and can't wait to read the rest. (Yes, I know, you've got more posted and I should wait to review until after I finish the story, but I feel like it.) Until next time! Happy Reading and Writing!
Altair718 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
A KakaIru fic eh? I've never read on in my life, actually I've only recently started visiting this fandom. But, TV Tropes has only failed me once, and I like Iruka and Kakashi, so what the heck.
Nyxianna chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
Aw I'm really enjoying this fic! I don't usually like first person writing, but it's so so good. And Iruka's so sweet :D Also, thanks for explaining the lemon/lime system thingy, I've been trying to figure that out for ages lol! :p
Guest chapter 41 . 1/6/2013
I love this! XD
KkChibiChop chapter 100 . 1/6/2013
Yosh! Finished this in one sitting with a brief nap around chapter 80 something. It was so sweet. I sometimes worry about long fics in the romance genre, some have really serious messed up endings, but this one was awesome. Well worth the length. Love me a happy ending.
Koibitotedare chapter 100 . 1/3/2013
Aw LOVED your fic! I thought about just turning tail when I saw that it was 100 chapters but when I saw all the reviews and favorites this had I just had to read it. I'm seriously glad I did. I managed to finish this in a day with a few clever breaks in but I was hooked from the first chapter. I love your writing style and some of the Britishisms made my day, (like car bonnet! It sounds so strange to me but I'm sure to you is perfectly normal...the other ones I use as well and didn't make me stop in the reading for a good chuckle. But I am going to have to start saying that instead of 'hood' because now hood sounds far too lame. Kudos to you on this wonderful fanfiction and I'm really glad you stuck it out! Can't wait to go look for more works on your page!
N chapter 78 . 12/30/2012
I love this story (its probobly the best fanfic I've ever read) but you have an excellent taste in music.
visitor chapter 100 . 12/28/2012
Oh my gawd I frickin' cried at the cuteness of this chapter The power of youth is at it's fullest...
Guest chapter 97 . 12/28/2012
OMG,is it Sasuke?
Infinitechange chapter 100 . 12/28/2012
Guest chapter 91 . 12/28/2012
GRRRRRRRRRR!}:(...I H8 well,I still look foward to your lemons :3
curvesforever chapter 100 . 12/27/2012
Curse you for ending it here! This is the most fabaoolus story for Kakashi and Iruka ever and I love you for it, I don't know you and you don't know me but I love you! This is so my number one story for this pairing ever and I have to admit, even though it went against my nature, I squeeled like the little fangirl I am when I read this chapter and several of the others only like, 95 of them or so so you know it didn't happen often :D So sad that It's over now, you so have to do a little add on every so often, because there is no way that I'll live through the withdrawal... So anyway, loved it and this ending was the perfect one for this and this has to be one of the best fics I've read ever, so loved this line, made me laugh
" If I did, I probably would have laughed and cried and screamed and said all kinds of ridiculously romantic and probably very stupid things, and I wasn't sure I wouldn't explode."
That sums up what this story does to me like reading it and talking about it with my fellow fangirls
pheonixwolf12 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Well Kakashi better be ready.
Second-Sapphire chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Your ability to bring mundane situations to life is amazing! You paint pictures of wonderful detail with such few dream writing style

I loved the dash of insight into Iruka's past; I'm already able to connect the dots of his previous actions and his current ones because of it. On to the next! :)
1,316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »