Reviews for The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn
Korregidora chapter 50 . 10/25/2014
Rargh! I hate Mizuki! This is what I get for asking myself, "Hmmm, I wonder what is going to happen that makes this 100 chapters long." (Mind you, I am happy with the fact that I can enjoy a long story so that isn't a complaint lol.)
Mrs. Blink and Miss Itt chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
Aw man, my cheeks hurt from trying to suppress a massive, squeeful grin the entire time. That was adorable! Gah! \()/ phew, fangasm over. Ahem. On more dignified and literary note, I love your voice and the further characterisation I've seen so far. I can guaruntee you I shall be spending more than one night staying up complusively reading this, SACs be damned!
Korregidora chapter 34 . 10/24/2014
I am a 39 yr old yaoi fangirl! I can't help it, it's fun to relax and let myself enjoy it. Getting to act like a giggly, squealing schoolgirl during citrusy bits or getting warm and fuzzy feelings over romantic parts is so much fun! Loving this story and am happy I still have a ton of chapters left.
Korregidora chapter 24 . 10/24/2014
You make me such a happy fangirl lol. I love Iruka's wandering mind and the way you write his fantasies. By the way I dropped my Nook on my nose (really hard lol) as I was giggling during his fantasy!
EvilTardisDisabledAccount chapter 100 . 9/27/2014
I love this! Finished it in like four days (nothing better to do). It was awesome. Thanks a lot for a great read! :3
Guest chapter 74 . 7/24/2014
Who was Neji with in Hinata's crack Naruto?
someone chapter 100 . 7/12/2014
This story is incredible, first of all it is 100 chapters, which Is great. Second, there is so much FLUFF, absolutely loved it. The ending was so sweet, I could get cavities!
One Strange Onion chapter 64 . 6/30/2014
D'awwww..
One Strange Onion chapter 62 . 6/30/2014
If you like piƱa coladas..
Get tin' caught in the rain..
One Strange Onion chapter 60 . 6/30/2014
I don't have a nosebleed, you're just imagining things.
It's just..
Red icing..
Yeah..
One Strange Onion chapter 59 . 6/30/2014
I agree with you there, raw cake mix is only fit for baking.
Now, if it had been icing..
One Strange Onion chapter 55 . 6/30/2014
Creepy..
But in a good way!
One Strange Onion chapter 50 . 6/29/2014
...
*Sips lukewarm tea through her straw*
One Strange Onion chapter 46 . 6/29/2014
D'aww..
One Strange Onion chapter 44 . 6/29/2014
Bah, they're just jealous because their imaginary girlfriends/blow-up dolls aren't half as sexy as Kakashi and Iruka.
1,326 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »