Reviews for The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn
Guest chapter 50 . 6/1/2014
Wooohoooooohooo
Guest chapter 19 . 5/31/2014
Woohoo!
Well the lemon stuff actually doesnt matter, hehehe okay, maybe a little *grin
but you wrote nice chapters XD and thats all that matters (to me)
sandz chapter 68 . 3/9/2014
Hey well I was enjoying this but I can't stand another sentence of introspection from iruka. Its boring overdone and I honestly haven't seen him do anything for kakashi yet. Guys don't question themselves that much. Its def a girl thing. Also, its kind of ridiculous for the students to be so casually overstepping boundaries. All of the above is plausible from a mid teen author who can't really write but since you make an effort all the fangirl nonsense doesn't make sense. I honestly don't see the maturity in the writing, which is what you seem to be aiming for
Reddydukes chapter 100 . 1/13/2014
I decided I'm going to reread this story, because honestly this was one of the best fics I've ever read. Amazing job!
xSonya chapter 20 . 12/4/2013
I want to punch iruka D: Aha i never though i'd say that.
xSonya chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
Haha so adorable, i love this.
As much as i would love to finish reading this story tonight, i have to turn up to school in the morning, to my dismay D: asderoeckf but, until nexttime! ;D
xSonya chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Snow will always be awesome xD always an excuse to share a bed xD muahaha
xSonya chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
djsaxkcvfgrieo xD fangirl moment!
xSonya chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Haha awesome xD nice chapter
xSonya chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Haha like it so far, a bit of a slow start, buut what can I say huh? Every great story starts slowly
Poor Kakashi and his fangirls xD may the fangirling begin!

Oh how I hate form If only I had Iruka as my form tutor D:
Sixth form really sucks xD
insanity and co chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I like this so far. Can't wait to get to meeting Kakashi; but is Iruka's neighbor or fellow teacher...or both? I suppose I shall find out. :)
violetpooka chapter 100 . 10/26/2013
I just found this fanfic last night and, while i didn't make it through in one night, i was riveted enough to burn through 79 chapters...and then i collapsed from exhaustion. So I finished it tonight and I don't know if you even still read the reviews from something this old, but wow! To say I became invested in your characters would be an understatement...Engrossed is the better word. Your sex scenes were anything but gratuitous and beautifully progressed their relationship. The only criticism I can think of, and it's not a negative on, is that the whole story revolves around the inner neurosis of Iruta while Kakashi gets to look smooth and cool pretty much at all times. I would love for you to do a rewriting of this story from Kakshi's viewpoint to let us see the insecurities battling it out in his subconscious while finding out exactly what makes Iruka so irresistible to him...so thanks for the wonderful story...I will definitely be checking out your other works!
Crystal-de-Lune chapter 66 . 10/23/2013
Uh oh... UH OH! Shit's about to get real! :D
Crystal-de-Lune chapter 44 . 10/21/2013
Omg, I'm gonna cry! This kind of situation is sadly reminiscent of reality, and it just tears the heart to witness so much hate, even if in this case it is fictional :( Just reminds you so much of what goes on in the real world... Here you have two persons who had a trying day but spent an enjoyable evening, are pretty happy and engrossed with each other and then bam! out of nowhere, they get showered with insults and so much hate... Like a door slammed in the face, really. Aaah, dammit! *sniffles*

I'm really enjoying your story so far, even the author notes, which I usually skip in other stories *grins* I'm trying to stop reading and go to bed but... can't... must read... another chapter! Just one more!
kakashi.ninja chapter 100 . 10/15/2013
I love it! beautiful story! _
1,326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »