Reviews for The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn
LookslikeI'vefoundWally chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This is a great start to the book! Even though it's been up for quite a while and there are quite a few chapters! You've really captured Iruka's personality! P.s. I take it your an English writer? Because of the whole grammar note at thend and stuff ;) Well done! (Favorited!)
bunnygirl2012 chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
Awe! Both poor and yay for Iruka-sensei! I mean poor Iruka at the beginning in his drunken stupor and all. Honestly, Iruka is completely loveable, he just needs to open himself up to receive the love that's all :) and Kakashi is going to be the one to make Iruka open himself up to the love. why is that? Because Kakashi is going to love him for who he is inside :) I hope one day Iruka will one day realize this.

The ending was really sweet too. especially with the doggies accepting him. I wonder if this will give him some insight as to how Kakashi truly feels about him ~_~

Anywhos..! Another really chapter. Can't wait for the next one
VampireDoll666 chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
See, see, see even the DOGS love you! Now give Kashi a chance!
maethebellydancer chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh! I love cliffies.
EL chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
oh my! Iruka's crying! And then there's kakashi! Wah~

next time again..ΓΌ
brukleflesche chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
Been reading for a while, but I am simply AWFUL about leaving reviews, yet finally I am unable to stay silent any longer! Where in the world is Iruka getting this idea that teaching is unmanly, let alone teaching English Lit? My senior literature teacher was a man's man if I ever met one. You have managed to make me dislike Iruka's parents in this story! So...kudos? XDDD

Anyway, keep up the fantastic work. I may not always review, but I intend to continue reading. Best wishes.
Zethsuo Rakku chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Forbid drink alcohol...

denial state, how I hate that one...

poor you, covered all in bruises
kihlia chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
aw! Don't cry iruka...kakashi to the rescue!

Alcohol really give different kinds of effects to each one of us...hmmm...scary in a way...but can be a way for a fluff in iruka and kakashi's case! _

Keep up the good work!

P.s. I'm really amazed you update every day...makes me happy! _
bunnygirl2012 chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
yay! another chapter..the beginning was highly amusing hehe.

Awe, poor Iruka-sensei :( missing his parents like that. It'll all be okay though because Kakashi will hold him tightly, and make all the tears go away. And I think if Iruka looked a little closer, he'd eventually see that Kakashi wants more than just sex. Kakashi will complete Iruka and everything will be okay. I think his parents would be happy, as long as he's happy cuz that's what most parents want for their kids.

Anywhos..! another wonderful chapter, can't wait for the next one
VampireDoll666 chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Kashi will take good care of Ruka!
Always-Unpredictable chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Self-depreciating humour is the best, isn't it? XD
Bunnygirl2012 chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
awe, Iruka is having sexy dreams about Kakashi while in bed with Kakashi :) I think Iruka is learning to listen to what he really wants.

once again, another lovely chapter. Can't wait for the next one
nuttyfruits chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
I love the snow scenes! It gives a nice feeling when you read it. :) Hee hee~~ Iruka's got a dream~~ XD Nice chapter! Can't wait to see more!
Zethsuo Rakku chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
kihlia chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
kyah! *fangirl squeal* super aw! I'm so happy! Thank you very much!

So is there a development on their relationship or iruka will return to his denial state?

Keep up the good work!