Reviews for The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn
Two-Stomach chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
Your chapters go really fast...

I almost like that :
LookslikeI'vefoundWally chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
Your such a good writer! There's such a range of vocabulary! ... And it's hilarious, which is always a bonus ;)
kihlia chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
yeah! I love dogs!

Oh my! Iruka just accept it and stop denying! You and kakashi are ment for each other, even the dogs know it!

Keep up the good work!
Siside2018 chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
I'm sooooo happy you update frequently! I really like the story :)
Nychta chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
CAN 'RU'RU HAVE A CAT?

AND THEN THE DOGS AND THE CAT CAN, LIKE, REBEL AND LIKE EACH OTHER?

cause that'd be AWESOME!

and again, great job.

how the fuck do you write so well?
EL chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
Yey! I love it! LOVE IT!
bubbysbub chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
*Happy grin* The pups love Iruka! Of course they do, how could they not? Love love love it, thankyou for getting out another chapter so quickly, I definitely appreciate it, since I am loving this story so much! Cannot wait for more.
Fireshadow246 chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
Kakashi the Sex God... I hold no objections. lol

Omfg, I loved this chapter. Kakshi not letting Iruka go made me go "Awwwwwww" and kind of have a squealy fangirlish moment.

The part with the dogs was so cute! I can't wait to see what concoction Kakashi will come up with for dinner. lol

I took a break from writing my dreadful Art History paper to read and review and now I think I have the power to go on. :)

As always, I look forward to the next chapter. :D
Zethsuo Rakku chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
Bruises, and now, break toe..

what next..? lose your head in a closet..?

anyway! it's really a big step..

ugh, it's just me or there is some misstyped..?
Always-Unpredictable chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
Lol, dogs are the best, aren't they? XD
LookslikeI'vefoundWally chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This is a great start to the book! Even though it's been up for quite a while and there are quite a few chapters! You've really captured Iruka's personality! P.s. I take it your an English writer? Because of the whole grammar note at thend and stuff ;) Well done! (Favorited!)
bunnygirl2012 chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
Awe! Both poor and yay for Iruka-sensei! I mean poor Iruka at the beginning in his drunken stupor and all. Honestly, Iruka is completely loveable, he just needs to open himself up to receive the love that's all :) and Kakashi is going to be the one to make Iruka open himself up to the love. why is that? Because Kakashi is going to love him for who he is inside :) I hope one day Iruka will one day realize this.

The ending was really sweet too. especially with the doggies accepting him. I wonder if this will give him some insight as to how Kakashi truly feels about him ~_~

Anywhos..! Another really chapter. Can't wait for the next one
VampireDoll666 chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
See, see, see even the DOGS love you! Now give Kashi a chance!
maethebellydancer chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh! I love cliffies.
EL chapter 13 . 10/18/2011