Reviews for Code Geass R3: Sin of Truth
Akima1148 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Next chapter this story is so cool and not forget to say rare. Don't quit. PLEASE!
Akima1148 chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
This story is really good. Please post the chapter 4
sweethearteve143 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
This story looks extremely promising, and I hope you will consider coming back to it. I would love to read about the whole world learning of the Zero Requiem, especially the Black Knights (I hope they realize what a huge mistake they made betraying Zero). Love the originality of the plot too!
eldarhunter chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Love it please come back to this story it is great PLEASE!
NamelessEpitaph chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Live damn you! Live!

Oh and also,

Type! Type damn you!

...That is to say, despite this being mainly composed of OCs, it's rather good and I would appreciate it if you could continue it, please...
Findarato chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Keep going. I want to see world that knows truth of Zero Requiem.
PRAETORIUM chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
this hasn't been done before and it is really quite intriguing. I'll be awaiting your next update.
Dust in the Light-Crisi chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I like what you've done here and the characters you've created certainly seem interesting. I always did wonder about things like this. Little holes that definitely would have touched Lelouch's plans. After all, when you create a plan of that magnitude, the unexpected ALWAYS will happen.
notsofrilly chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
"Maybe I'll be able to check on you, Lelouch." Does that mean that Lelouch is alive or does Suzaku mean visiting his grave? Are you a Lelouch is alive or Lelouch is dead believer? Will your belief color your plot lines?
Bunny153539 chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
I am so glad I found your work ZLelouch0, this is your second story I have read, and I have loved every bit of it. Do you have any idea how rare it is to find a story that has OC's that aren't bland, crapy, and annoying? This is only the third story of over 40 stories I have read that have good OC's. Back to the story it self, good grammar, great plot progression, and nice characterization, etc. I hope to read another chapter soon.

P.S. Was the reason Kallen had to run to school because this was the same time at the end of the last episode when we see Kallen running to school with the sandwhich?
MisterSP chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
**Mai Lihua, cousin of Chinese Empress Jiang Lihua

Now, I'm fairly certain that Lihua is her first name, and Jiang is her family name, in keeping with the same naming style that China has had for several thousand years. And the very similar system Japan uses.
WraithReaper chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
This is quite interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
kpsanimefan chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Great story cant wait to read more
bakapervert chapter 3 . 10/21/2011