Reviews for Randoms
JasperLuver48 chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
awww sweetie this is so sad and so beautiful at the same time... I love you!

xoxo

mel
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
that was so hot darling :) I loved it! Sorry it's taken me so long but I really did love it!

xoxo

mel
Fr333bird chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Ohh I loved Seth and dancing guy :) would love to see more of these two! Lovely writing v hot!
Sams Taz chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
That was beyond impressive. I really enjoyed that! You have a flair for writing to be sure!

As always I enjoyed it!
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Ohhh yeah I like this one a lot! :-) Dancing guy...catchy name too!
Luvtwismut chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
I liked it. It was almost as if I was reading a piece of art. Thanks for writing!
AnnaLund chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
wow. this came from a different place all together. Incredible and eerie, exactly how you feel when you are down with a spiking fever. Hot and cold. Beautiful. Also metaphorically suggestive, the who am I without you is especially full of expression here.

I loved it. Really loved it.

Even if there were girl parts.

Thanks for the warning, btw. I chose to bravely face the tale, even though it was clearly not slash. We all came out unscathed on the other side.

Thank you. Is there more of this coming? It's kind of addictive.

love

anna
AnnaLund chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
YES! Oh, I loved this one! pheewww I thought Seth was going to lose him again. Pride is such a stupid thing to have, when the alternative is fun, happy, smexxing and playfulness.

thanks for this gem, bb, I'm on to the next one!

cheers

anna
deenerneener chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Interesting morsel. I appreciated the het warning. :D

I was a HUGE Bradbury fan, oh, 40 years ago, but I don't recall his Fever Dream. I had to research it, and, yes, it does seem creepy, but this piece has its own metaphoric richness.

Because, whom does love not transform? Who does not feel the empty letdown of its loss, or realization of its fleeting illusion?

Your descriptions also vividly create a sense of febrile delirium.

So thank you for recalling to mind my teenage enthusiasm for a living legend of American science fiction (and so much more), and, perhaps, using his work as a springboard for your own uncharacteristic, yet successful, foray into hetfic.

(P.S. Congrats on your 2nd place finish in SBS 3.0! Loved BOTH your entries.)
maryhell chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Very mysterious. Excellent though.

Would love to have known which characters they were. This random could have been the beginining of a full length story.
livinginadw chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Continues touching slef

Aaarrrggghhhh

Amazeballs.
libbybelle chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
So hot. Was DancingGuy anyone in particular? Will there be more?
Grizzo chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Well Seth has all the damn luck. Hope he gets his name. *smirk*...thx...gr
twilightmom67 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Love the idea of random pairings and stories! Love your writing and look forward to more...
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
That was so hot, MH! I hope your twitter boys enjoyed it, cause I sure did!