Reviews for After Booty Camp
klaineluvr chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
lol ncc filthy!fic
SonofLuffy chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I had a feeling it was finn XD and then it was so yay lol :3
Here's who I thought it could of been since i wasn't scrolled down all the way to reveal the name of who:
Finn, Puck, Santana,... Mr. Shue XD , possible Rachel lol
JustAnotherSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Oh my god, that was awesome! I love your smut :D
fosifey chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Woow that was amazing love IT! :)
cole5148 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
letsrun96 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
omg omg omg so haaaawt. And the bit with Finn at the end is hilarious :D I love your writing style, btw.

Also, I really don't blame Kurt for his leering; who wouldn't?
eb012203 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Hehehe awesome!
HanjiTitan chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
the entire time i was really hoping for santana to be out there or brittany, but finn works too :D this was awesome
cremefeathersfalling chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Hfhdufhduhfhdhufj holy mother of colfer, please more ass-worshiping-top!kurt? :DD
ChrisLover350 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Whew! I'm fanning myself after THAT one! Wanky! And let me just say thank you for dedicating a fic to those magical track pants... I may or may not have done some serious eye-raping to him in those fucking pants, and I'm ALSO positive there was some major free-ballin' going on in those pants!
iloveklainestories chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Ahhh, pointless filth. You're amazing. Total Klaine love. Thank you for this! ;)
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
And I was so deadset on writing you an awesome review, but then you just had to write: "How is an ass so perfect even legal?"

So now all my mind is capable of is BUT HE ISN'T LEGAL, BLAINE IS A JUNIOR.

And I am probably way too amused by this thought of mine, but really, how could I not.

love you for that huge laugh you wrapped up and offered me on a silver plate here. I soSO needed it today, you have no idea.

mardie186 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Warning: this guy includes beautiful eyes, a winning smile, a dreamy singing voice and an ass that won't quit which some viewers may find arousing. May cause lose of coherent or clean thoughts and the ruining of underwear. Proceed with caution.

100% true. This warning should be posted everywhere. Blaine (Darren) life ruiner!

This was TOTALLY AWESOME. And after the episode 5 spoiler leaks yesterday I think all of our minds are in the gutter...together.

And the magical pants. Yeah. I noticed his tush. Like I always notice Chris's too. They put him in some of the most unbelievably tight pants that he must have to go commando to get them on. Or wear Spanx. Or as Chris said in an interview...Manx (spanx for men!)

I also see Kurt topping Blaine first. I ultimately see them taking turns but I think he would want to be in control the first time. Or perhaps bottom, but from the top position. Either way, I think Kurt would want to be in control.

This was all kinds of awesome. And thanks for having Finn come in afterwards. Not during. Don't need another damn cockblock!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Can't speak for everyone, but trust me when I say I did.

'Cos I did.