Reviews for The Clank With the Golden Gun
ThisCat chapter 8 . 5/8
Woo, interesting! I am really looking forward to seeing how this goes.
Grey Noise chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Hah, this is brilliant! What would a Spark be afraid of, but the loss of that spark? Honestly, everything in this is brilliant, easily the best of the very few stories in this fandom.

It's a shame you've not continued this, I would have liked to have known how it ended. I hope, in all this time, you've come to find better pastures.
boverk chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Fantastic! Just recently discovered the Girl Genius comic and you have done a fantastic job with both your original characters and those you have borrowed. Looking forward to seeing more of Wooster!
natalya chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
my name is Natalya I like this book a lot this is my favorite chapter out of all the chapters yay!
18419 chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
I had to reread the GirlGenius comics, then come read your tales again. You are absolutely incredible! Wooster has become a real flesh-and-blood character, thanks to your delicious stories. I'll never see him in the comic without thinking of Melisande and your backstory. What a treat!
18419 chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
Ooooh! Intriguing! You're such an excellent story-weaver. I'm eager to hear the rest of your tale!
ByLanternLight chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Excellent! Truly in the spirit of the comics themselves. 6/5.
ilyena damodred chapter 8 . 6/25/2012
yay, an update )
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I just finished On Her Undying Majesty's Secret Service, and I must say I have enjoyed your work. It must take a lot of talent to write within the constraints of two genres, with another author's characters and events, and yet bring them to life and add so much to it.

As Ian Fleming has shown us, mad scientists and spys do seem to go together. And the Foglio's universe has mad scientists in abundance, and at least a few spies. :-P

So, does that make you an evil genius, or a spy-master?

Keep up the good work.
Jonathan chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
Quite fun. I hope you pick this story up again at some point.
Jan. McNeville chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
I love this story so much! It reads like what would happen if Ian Fleming were still alive and one locked him and the Foglios up at a convention and refused to let them out until stories ensued. Please write more.
Alix Cohen chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
Ooh, the plot thickens. Keep it coming, please!
Alix Cohen chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
"No one did sarcasm quite like a Wulfenbach." Oh Gil XD

And yay for real horses. Not that I've ever figured out how to make one listen...
Alix Cohen chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
"So why the lingering sense of impending doom? Oh, right, Sparks." lol

Also, I LOVE Zoing. XD
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
It's a little scary that a woman trained to resist all kinds of torture (I assume)...well, it makes pregnancy sound horrible. :(

But I'm amused that even though Britain no longer has weather, the weather is still horrible. Also, what the hell happened to Devonshire?

And hooray for gear...though I can't help but think someone's going to confuse the pearls...