Reviews for What You Said
catwoman8940 chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Really good story liked how you ended it.
JaToya chapter 16 . 2/19/2014
That was pretty fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
hermiEmmy chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
Aww... Couldn't you at least make Rachel a cheerio again? But anyway, nice story.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Awesome story, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
blessedmommy23 chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Haha. Take that idiot puck! Lol
poeticgrace chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
I'm planning a story that uses this song as one of its inspirations. Nice story and lovely happy ending.
poeticgrace chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
I love this song.
poeticgrace chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
On the upside, I love a good Pezberry friendship. It's such an opposites attract friendship but they are stunningly similar. Such a great dynamic.

On the downside, "baby" is what set her off? Rachel is confused and is confusing Puck in the process.
poeticgrace chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
Aw.
poeticgrace chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
Thank goodness, Rachel is finally admitting that she isn't over Puck. I mean, it was obvious, but I'm glad to hear her say it nonetheless. And her observation made me happy as well, we girls always know, don't we? Can't wait for their duet!
poeticgrace chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
I don't like that Puck is still interested in Santana. I get that he's a teenage guy, but the dreamer in me wants to believe that he'd be turned off by the way she seems to be in this story. Ick.
gift of the gabz chapter 16 . 4/29/2012
I absolutely loved this story I was laughing and crying and ridiculously emotionally attached throughout it. You did a great job. Usually I don't like the stories where Santana ends up being an even bigger bitch than she is on the show but I don't like when she'd seriously over the top uncharacteristically nice either, I think you portrayed it just right. Definitely 'favoritting' so I can read it again and again and again. Once again great job.

~ Gabz
KC chapter 16 . 1/14/2012
It was great. I loved it! Every part of it is relatable and the ending was just, PERFECT. Looking forward to read something from you again.
puckleberrylarkftw chapter 16 . 1/10/2012
FINALLY I get a chance to just sit down and read and make this final review for this fic. THANK YOU for making such an AMAZING story out of an idea that has always been dear to my heart. When I pitched it to you, I knew and trusted that you would do it justice. And you did! I love where you took the story and I love how you gave Rachel a strong personality just like Lea. And I love how you gave such a wonderful character growth for Puck, much like Mark irl. So kudos to you hun! And I hope to read more fics from you when you find your groove again for a multi-chap ... not the least of which is the crossover thingy we've discussed. LOVE YOU!
SP827 chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
Having Puck sing "Always" to Rachel was the perfect choice - made me want Puck and Rachel to get together for real in you story and reaffirmed my love for Puckleberry