Reviews for A Kindness Repaid
namewithheld chapter 7 . 3/2
Very well writen, I think, and just know I so rarely post a review, maybe twice in several years reading here. Your writing really captured emotion and a darker aspect of the Norse mythos, discriptions and word choice were well done. I don't even really know why I'm bothering to review it in the first place, it just called to me to.

While I know you don't write here anymore, and your seeing this matters little, I would like to say I could read hours more of it. Thank you
wwubd chapter 7 . 1/4
I am thankful I found this gem.
Nemhain2009 chapter 7 . 9/20/2017
Great story. I'm glad that Loki hasn't had a complete personality change.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2017
Wow what an AMAZING story!
Sir Casey of the Lea chapter 7 . 1/12/2017
I love this fic. I love it so much. I was so foolish to not save it somewhere after I first read it. I remembered it just recently, and now that I have found it again, I AM GOING TO TELL ALL MY LOKI LOVING FRIENDS BECAUSE THIS IS WONDERFUL AND PERFECT. ERMAGERD.
Priscila chapter 7 . 5/21/2016
Own, you made me cry too, not just the cap
Rascal chapter 7 . 5/19/2016
It's 3am. I never meant to read this story. It just kind of... happened.
But I cannot put into words how glad I am that I did read it.

I ADORE your Loki, your blend of mythology and Marvel canon, and your Steve. God bless your Steve. This story is now forever imprinted on my heart. So lovely.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
Loki's odd, to us humans and maybe to nearly anyone, but he can learn and he can be more than what people see of him, if they give him the chance. Steve's reactions to him are very pleasing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
rereader chapter 7 . 2/4/2016
My bookmark for this story is at chapter three. Chapters three through seven, in my opinion, are a whole story. I have returned to reread this perhaps half a dozen times... though the moment my mind likes best is the walk back to the portal to Earth. There is something in that dual tension that resonates.
Thank you.
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 7 . 4/27/2015
Loved every bit! Kudos to you!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 7 . 3/19/2015
This is so incredibly sweet... I really enjoyed reading this story. Love it *-*
sopmire chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
Such a great story!
PatGenn chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Thank you for the great story! I was holding back tears at the end.
Oudemia chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
A friend just recommended this to me and I'm so glad, it was a lovely piece. You have a great writing style and it was all so thoughtful and well-drawn, it made me quite weepy - thanks so much!