Reviews for A Kindness Repaid
This is so incredibly sweet... I really enjoyed reading this story. Love it *-*
sopmire chapter 7 . 1/27
Such a great story!
PatGenn chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Thank you for the great story! I was holding back tears at the end.
Oudemia chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
A friend just recommended this to me and I'm so glad, it was a lovely piece. You have a great writing style and it was all so thoughtful and well-drawn, it made me quite weepy - thanks so much!
PeaceHeather chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
This story was one of the most exquisite little gems I have read in a very long time. Thank you, so much, for sharing it with us. I absolutely love the notion that Loki himself wasn't even completely aware of how beloved he had once been, as a fire god. And how appropriate! Nothing is quite a chaotic as a happy family, and he was lord of the hearth.

Absolutely beautiful. Again, thank you so much. This story was, itself, a gift.
me chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
A score of years is actually 20 years. So two score is 80 years. That was a good long marriage!
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oh, so loki idea of undoing inequality and gaining the brotherhood is doing the same sex to thor maybe he is top anf thor bottom.

Still it wasnt rape since loki talk thor in to wanting it which mean he give consent unlike loki.

"And that pales beside my 'relationship' with my 'father'. Why do you think I threw myself into outer space to get away from them both? It is not my doing that they won't ever leave me alone to heal, but must keep coming back and having another go."

OMG!? Is that what i think? Odin and thor have constant sex didnt allow time for loki's body to heal.

Talk about daddy issue combine with sexual abuse by father and brother figure. 0.o
SophiaGrey chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
This story has made me dry twice now. I almost never cry for any reason. Your words were like magic. This is a very memorable tale of friendship. Thank you for sharing your talent here!
SophiaGrey chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
I can't tell you enough how much I am thrilled by your writing. You have a way with words that is at times as poetic as it is captivating!
SophiaGrey chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Your dialog between Steve and Loki is fantastic. They both seem completely in character, yet are constantly revealing new aspects of themselves. This is so interesting on so many levels!
SophiaGrey chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
I cried god damn it and I didn't even notice till I finished the last sentence and was wiping my face! Seriously brilliant writing!
SophiaGrey chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
This chapter is so so good. I love this story!
SophiaGrey chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Wow this story keeps getting better and better! I am enthralled at Loki and Steve's interactions. This is the first story I've read that is focusing on the two of them building a connection together, it's fascinating!
Hebi R chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Actually, a sociopath is the one that can pass as normal; "Dexter" aside, most are able to mimic "normal" behavior in their daily lives so well that friends and coworkers never suspect anything. A psychopath, on the other hand, can appear very charming, but cannot maintain the facade for long periods of time. Sociopaths are also less likely to be violent than psychopaths.
quoththeraven5 chapter 7 . 8/15/2013