Reviews for A Kindness Repaid
Priscila chapter 7 . 5/21
Own, you made me cry too, not just the cap
Rascal chapter 7 . 5/19
It's 3am. I never meant to read this story. It just kind of... happened.
But I cannot put into words how glad I am that I did read it.

I ADORE your Loki, your blend of mythology and Marvel canon, and your Steve. God bless your Steve. This story is now forever imprinted on my heart. So lovely.
*cheers*
Loki's odd, to us humans and maybe to nearly anyone, but he can learn and he can be more than what people see of him, if they give him the chance. Steve's reactions to him are very pleasing.
XD
rereader chapter 7 . 2/4
My bookmark for this story is at chapter three. Chapters three through seven, in my opinion, are a whole story. I have returned to reread this perhaps half a dozen times... though the moment my mind likes best is the walk back to the portal to Earth. There is something in that dual tension that resonates.
Thank you.
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 7 . 4/27/2015
Loved every bit! Kudos to you!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 7 . 3/19/2015
This is so incredibly sweet... I really enjoyed reading this story. Love it *-*
sopmire chapter 7 . 1/27/2015
Such a great story!
PatGenn chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Thank you for the great story! I was holding back tears at the end.
Oudemia chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
A friend just recommended this to me and I'm so glad, it was a lovely piece. You have a great writing style and it was all so thoughtful and well-drawn, it made me quite weepy - thanks so much!
PeaceHeather chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
This story was one of the most exquisite little gems I have read in a very long time. Thank you, so much, for sharing it with us. I absolutely love the notion that Loki himself wasn't even completely aware of how beloved he had once been, as a fire god. And how appropriate! Nothing is quite a chaotic as a happy family, and he was lord of the hearth.

Absolutely beautiful. Again, thank you so much. This story was, itself, a gift.
me chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
A score of years is actually 20 years. So two score is 80 years. That was a good long marriage!
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Oh, so loki idea of undoing inequality and gaining the brotherhood is doing the same sex to thor maybe he is top anf thor bottom.

Still it wasnt rape since loki talk thor in to wanting it which mean he give consent unlike loki.

"And that pales beside my 'relationship' with my 'father'. Why do you think I threw myself into outer space to get away from them both? It is not my doing that they won't ever leave me alone to heal, but must keep coming back and having another go."

OMG!? Is that what i think? Odin and thor have constant sex didnt allow time for loki's body to heal.

Talk about daddy issue combine with sexual abuse by father and brother figure. 0.o
SophiaGrey chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
This story has made me dry twice now. I almost never cry for any reason. Your words were like magic. This is a very memorable tale of friendship. Thank you for sharing your talent here!
SophiaGrey chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
I can't tell you enough how much I am thrilled by your writing. You have a way with words that is at times as poetic as it is captivating!