Reviews for The Reunion
Eclaire Stones chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Great start! I'm now on to chapter 2 :)
Granatapfel chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Your dialogue is awfully stilted and artificial. Is there a reason, it's bold?

This break-up scene is not as satisfying or believable as it could be.

James seems weirdly uninvolved. He must feel as if Lily changed the rules on him, since he _could_ actually break up Lily's friendship even before they were dating. Potter simply didn't get the memo in time, that Severus stopped being persona non grata to Lily. And since he sees himself as a hero, who saved poor Lily from evil Dark Arts fan Severus and went as far as risking Remus secret coming out, just to get her away from him, he should be much more angry or desperate here.

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand James Potter and don't believe he would be right in his assumptions, it's just how I picture his reaction here.

The Deadly, Live Ruining game of Truth or Dare could be straight out of The Twilight Zone. Creepy.
flame55 chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
This is great cant wait to read more
Girlsrule2424 chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
Love it! I can't wait for more
klester1987 chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
Eclaire Stones chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Yay! They kissed! Finally, I think Sev's big mistake was not telling Lily that he loved her...and then the pride part too...sigh...anyway, loved the update :)
TheAngelofIego chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
I LOVE it!
narutonarutolove chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
not bad
e-reader chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
Lily feel guilty too for their falling out? usually it's from Snape only. I like it that way because Lily isn't without fault here. Update soon please.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
I am still reading, and still looking forward to reading more :)
flame55 chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
I love this story and I'm glad Severus might get a chance with her
MistyOwl0429 chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Gosh! Don't just stop there! I don't mean to rush you, but please hurry up! I need to know what happens next! _ I can't stand it!
JupiterJack567 chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
interesting, keep going ]
RedStalkingDeath chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
There really is nothing to complain about here, so I'll just say that I like the story so far, and I also like that you are updating this often. Keep writing, and I'll keep reading!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 3 . 10/7/2011