Reviews for Change of Time
Kaz chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Just found this fic (after reading your most recent fic) and I just wanted to say howmuch I enjoyed reading it and how believable it was for these two characters. Thanks so much for posting (will have to go read some of your LTM fic when have time although still makes me sad) and I look forward to reading more of your work, Kaz
divakat chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Beautiful

As a side note, do you have any idea how much I wanted Castle to be pretending not to have seen her in months but really secretly going up to the cabin the whole time? Could totally make for some great M and also hurt/ comfort tiems yes? Maybe someone should write that...hmmm.
divakat chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Castle peeps just don't KNOW! I thought they would jump all over you. Must be that, unlike many in this fandom, you actually have TALENT and SKILL!

I know I have said it before but let me say it again, one of the things that I love about you is how you combine verse with your stories and how the two compliment eachother so well. Each one lends something to the other that wasn't there before.
divakat chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Mwahahaha...I have followed you to another fandom! Girl, I have seriously missed your writing style. even in a different fandom your cadence is like being surrounded by a warm familiar blanket.
ScribbledHP chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
I love Kate's realizations throughout this chapter. And I still believe that Change of Time is PERFECT for Castle. Keep it up!
LadyAilith chapter 3 . 10/9/2011
I'm so very glad that Kate's finally realized that there's more to life than vengeance. She's at a place where she can accept Rick's declaration of love - hurrah! Here's hoping that it's not too late...
ScribbledHP chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I LOVE Josh Ritter! I'm so glad you wrote this - I've always thought that Change of Time fit the beginning of Season 4 really well.