Reviews for Could Have
LKlovesAK chapter 16 . 10/22
Should you find Herat dear writer, then know that at least this one reader waits... Thank you for all thus far. I hope you will go on. Did she cheat? Or as was said was it realease in a time of need and great stress, one using the other to touch on what they longed for but may not ever have. Well done.
pambob343 chapter 16 . 10/7
Wrispen chapter 16 . 10/7
I don't know if you will ever read this, but I have to say I am utmost impressed by your writing. Your character Helena fits so well in your stories as in the univers of Harry Potter and how you portray Hermione and Minerva is in a league of its own. Thanks for sharing your stories!
moreofthesame chapter 16 . 3/8
I loved it, all of it. Any chance you'd reconsider and write a sequel? I'll even dare say I'm willing to wait a bit longer for updates on Bonding if you'll continue this one...
CatAnimagus chapter 16 . 2/20
NOOOOOO! NOOOOO!NOOOOOOO! Curse the flamers!
You have to write a sequel!
You must!
*sobs brokenly*
Make the Unbreakable Vow for me?
Americ Pet chapter 13 . 1/12
:) oh Severus.
Americ Pet chapter 11 . 1/12
Sad. Don't settle. Never settle.
Americ Pet chapter 8 . 1/12
Noooo . . .
Americ pet chapter 5 . 1/11
Ohh oh . . . that delightful woman. *tears glisten*
Americ pet chapter 4 . 1/11
That was riveting to read a second time. Thanks.
teosinte chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
If your ever decided to write the third story to continue this I know it would be amazing! I love this storyline.
Bookwormkat1 chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
I would have liked to have seen a "Would Have" story to follow, though from the date this was written and last updated, I have to assume a negative to that wish, I think.
Noddybobble chapter 16 . 7/4/2014
Just read the whole of this and think it is excellent - all of it. I love the twists and turns in your writing and how the unexpected happens, which just makes the story all the better. Thank you.
iamikstrem chapter 16 . 6/24/2014
Forget the nah sayers...your stories are great I read and enjoy everyone of them...if they don't like it they don't have to read it...need you write write for you not anyone else...think about it if j k rowlings had listen to the nah sayers...Harry potter won't exist...regardless I'm keeping my eyes out for Would Have
kcn.fanfiction chapter 16 . 6/2/2014
Loved these two stories so much! I'm so sorry the fandom has been cruel to you. You don't deserve it. Your stories are fantastic :)