Reviews for Could Have
Blake Murphy chapter 16 . 6/28
I thought it was good but I was disappointed with the ending. I was expecting more to happen between them towards the end
Meridyna chapter 16 . 5/22
Hey,

it's a shame you don't want to write the final installment of this series.
I don't understand the flaming regarding Severus and Minerva. Hermione is thinking about Ron, about a possible future, but Severus and Minerva can't have a "One Night Stand"?

I love your stories, I love your writing. If I had time, I would review every chapter I read the last few month, but that would cost me a hell of time.
I read many, starting with "Georges' Research" (are you still working on this one?) and there was never a story I didn't like.

Keep up your work, you are a diamond on this website, in this genre.

Love, Meri
Odile1001 chapter 1 . 2/3
Please finish this story! Fuck everyone who gave you grief over the bit with Severus, but I personally thought you handled the whole plot extremely well and although I was at first a bit taken aback, it really made sense to me that they'd end up wanting some relief after that amount of stress! I think you portray Minerva perfectly and would love to see more :)
Zoet Hart chapter 16 . 1/30
I loved Should Have and Could Have. I thought you handled a lot of tough situations very beautifully and I found the way you explored all of this very interesting. War is tough, there is rarely any true moral high ground, and honestly I thought more of Minerva for how she maneuvered the very difficult waters from the original torture with Hermione to the deal she struck with Severus. I also really liked how you handled the difference in experience between Hermione and Minerva, that felt very believable to me. I'll admit that I would love if you did ever write a third installment but will of course respect your decision in this and hope you will allow me the luxury of letting my mind continue this however I like, safely inside my head. Regardless, thank you for these wonderful stories. They are much appreciated!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/18/2015
I really, really love all of your stories, and next to Bonding the Should Have trilogy is my favorite. Any chance you could find it in your heart to reconsider writing Would Have? Pretty please :)
LKlovesAK chapter 16 . 10/22/2015
Should you find Herat dear writer, then know that at least this one reader waits... Thank you for all thus far. I hope you will go on. Did she cheat? Or as was said was it realease in a time of need and great stress, one using the other to touch on what they longed for but may not ever have. Well done.
pambob343 chapter 16 . 10/7/2015
Fanfreakingtastic!
Wrispen chapter 16 . 10/7/2015
I don't know if you will ever read this, but I have to say I am utmost impressed by your writing. Your character Helena fits so well in your stories as in the univers of Harry Potter and how you portray Hermione and Minerva is in a league of its own. Thanks for sharing your stories!
moreofthesame chapter 16 . 3/8/2015
I loved it, all of it. Any chance you'd reconsider and write a sequel? I'll even dare say I'm willing to wait a bit longer for updates on Bonding if you'll continue this one...
CatAnimagus chapter 16 . 2/20/2015
NOOOOOO! NOOOOO!NOOOOOOO! Curse the flamers!
You have to write a sequel!
You must!
*sobs brokenly*
Make the Unbreakable Vow for me?
Americ Pet chapter 13 . 1/12/2015
:) oh Severus.
Americ Pet chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
Sad. Don't settle. Never settle.
Americ Pet chapter 8 . 1/12/2015
Noooo . . .
Americ pet chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Ohh oh . . . that delightful woman. *tears glisten*
Americ pet chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
That was riveting to read a second time. Thanks.