Reviews for Could Have
I love this series. I am very sorry someone chose to unfairly critique your writing over the Severus/Minerva storyline. I thought your writing was very well done and that particular situation was certainly believable, and well written. I do hope you will consider writing the final part of this trilogy. You are an outstanding writer and storyteller, and I very much look forward to reading anything you are willing to share with us. Thank you for all the wonderful stories!
fellows89 chapter 16 . 3/7
Believe me when I say that this story rocks and I'll that u should definitely make a sequel! And I do hope that u will finish ur other stories as well!
Kathrynaryann chapter 16 . 1/9
And your Minerva is the best Minerva version I've read from fanfic. Its so different from the projected one in the book and yet her 'greatness' when you really think about the character is not so surprising..

Again, please please write the third part.
Kathrynaryann chapter 1 . 1/9
This is a slow slow take my breath away burn.
Please complete part 3..
Americ pet chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
Oh my God! I read this again as it was stuck in my head. It is still amazing.
MilandaAnza chapter 16 . 12/25/2016
This is definitely a sad end as obviously I wanted them together, ive never understood how Hermione could trust in Ron after he left. But boo on the naysayers her sleeping with Severus wasnt cheating and many hg-mm fics. have Hermione with someone's else st first too. I adore your writing and hope you keep o it
alyssa chapter 16 . 12/1/2016
I am sorry to hear that people were so disrespectful. Though I my self have no love for the MM/SS fandom it added a reality to the story that these individuals are human. They have needs and want just like us, and just like us they are not perfect. I would have never seen it coming, but i respect it for what it is and hope you do write that last installment. Personally this is one really stuck home for me and would really like to know what choices they make and what the outcome is.
wyndnfyr chapter 16 . 11/19/2016
Aww people can be so mean. I'm glad that you at least finished this story, though I do really hope to one day find that you have started the third and final installment.
Blanchie69 chapter 16 . 8/4/2016
Obviously it's all up to you and of course I want to find out what happens in Bonding, but I personally would rather enjoy a third installment of this story. And of course I'm rooting for then to get together ;)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/3/2016
Please write a sequel of their lives afterwards. I can't stand the thought of Hermione and Ron together. I know that in the original story they are a couple/married but I don't think it fits. And Minerva is by far more fitting.
s.fernandes chapter 16 . 8/2/2016
can you please write a sequel? the is fic is coool, interesting, challenging and much more. don't let certains readers get to you 'cause will let others readers sad (like me). and the history it's not just about Hermione and Minerva, bit about the troubles of war. and kind of it
Blake Murphy chapter 16 . 6/28/2016
I thought it was good but I was disappointed with the ending. I was expecting more to happen between them towards the end
Meridyna chapter 16 . 5/22/2016
Hey,

it's a shame you don't want to write the final installment of this series.
I don't understand the flaming regarding Severus and Minerva. Hermione is thinking about Ron, about a possible future, but Severus and Minerva can't have a "One Night Stand"?

I love your stories, I love your writing. If I had time, I would review every chapter I read the last few month, but that would cost me a hell of time.
I read many, starting with "Georges' Research" (are you still working on this one?) and there was never a story I didn't like.

Keep up your work, you are a diamond on this website, in this genre.

Love, Meri
Odile1001 chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Please finish this story! Fuck everyone who gave you grief over the bit with Severus, but I personally thought you handled the whole plot extremely well and although I was at first a bit taken aback, it really made sense to me that they'd end up wanting some relief after that amount of stress! I think you portray Minerva perfectly and would love to see more :)
Zoet Hart chapter 16 . 1/30/2016
I loved Should Have and Could Have. I thought you handled a lot of tough situations very beautifully and I found the way you explored all of this very interesting. War is tough, there is rarely any true moral high ground, and honestly I thought more of Minerva for how she maneuvered the very difficult waters from the original torture with Hermione to the deal she struck with Severus. I also really liked how you handled the difference in experience between Hermione and Minerva, that felt very believable to me. I'll admit that I would love if you did ever write a third installment but will of course respect your decision in this and hope you will allow me the luxury of letting my mind continue this however I like, safely inside my head. Regardless, thank you for these wonderful stories. They are much appreciated!